What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs storm

Warriors 5.00 to win at Sportsbet. Line is 14.5, Ill take some of that.

Warriors will have their best team in for the year and Storm will be exposed with origin, injuries and Suspension's.

Tongue

Juniors
We're overdue for a win over the Storm. That's unless we're no longer their bogey team.

I enjoy/ed being their bogey team, as I know you all do/did.
Like always, its gonna go one of two ways.
A tight one that they win with a late penalty/drop kick.
Luckily Cam Smith isn't there to milk the penalty.
or..
A bloodbath.

Tongue

Juniors
Team named - bit hard to comment as its a scatter gun naming.
However a sneaky Fonua Blake wearing number 23 - in the hope the opposition coach wont notice him down there.

Meth

Staff member

VODAFONE WARRIORS v MELBOURNE STORM
2.00pm, Sunday, June 13, 2021

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford

VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)

2 MARCELO MONTOYA

3 EUAN AITKEN

4 ROCCO BERRY

5 EDWARD KOSI

6 KODI NIKORIMA

7 CHANEL HARRIS-TAVITA

8 JAMAYNE TAUNOA-BROWN

9 WAYDE EGAN

10 LEESON AH MAU

11 BAYLEY SIRONEN

12 TOHU HARRIS

13 JOSH CURRAN

Interchange:

14 JACK MURCHIE

15 KANE EVANS

16 BUNTY AFOA

17 BEN MURDOCH-MASILA

18 JAZZ TEVAGA

20 SEAN O’SULLIVAN

21 KEN MAUMALO

23 ADDIN FONUA-BLAKE

HEAD COACH | NATHAN BROWN

Grizzman

Juniors
Surely a last minute change brings AFB in for JTB? JTB has been largely ineffectual this year.

Izz

Bench
Glad to see Curran preferred over Jazz. Reckon Maumalo will come in for Kosi as well

sup42

Juniors
I always feel sorry for Kosi after that thing I mentioned where he was a night shift worker in a warehouse and a club player in South Auckland. In other words he has had zero preparation for the NRL.

Happy for him to see him get another NRL game, I mean this is possibly as high as someone like him would ever dare to dream, one NRL game, now he is possibly going to play in a third and against the Storm marking Josh Addo Carr.

Good luck young man, hope it isn't another nightmare scenario, hope he isn't being asked to play like Hendrix on a beat up Ukulele.

Brown has been great with giving guys the message, Ken Fus Jazz Katoa....all given a very fair go...and being held to account.

Twelve Storm players could defeat thirteen of most of the NRL teams this year.

That is how hard it will be to get close.

Berry is apparently pretty quick, really hope he has a blinder and puts pressure on the incumbents.

Campion

Juniors
I am hopeful that Berry can take Pompey's spot on a more permanent basis. I don't think Pompey will develop much more, and he seems to lack pace and game awareness (setting up outside man, passing, positioning, etc. -- similar to many of our centres before him)

Leber

Bench
Berry and Kosi defending on the same side?

Jeez.

Ken over Kosi for mine. I cant see NAS getting off. Should be suspended.

Will be interesting to see Aaron Pene play. Bastard will probably tear us a new one then play shit for us next year.

I am hopeful that Berry can take Pompey's spot on a more permanent basis. I don't think Pompey will develop much more, and he seems to lack pace and game awareness (setting up outside man, passing, positioning, etc. -- similar to many of our centres before him)
Cameron George has big wraps on Berry in interviews over weekend.

WellsNZ

Juniors
I like the bit where we extended Jazz two more years when we don't even pick him in our 17.

Sanchez

Coach
Berry and Kosi defending on the same side?
Seems harsh, aside from the 1st game Berry showed a pretty good modern tackling style

I like the bit where we extended Jazz two more years when we don't even pick him in our 17.

I was amused to say the least. They knew they couldnt punish him till he resigned. Obviously think there is something to mould there but he needs to learn a lesson

hitro

Juniors
I am so excited that they're even playing. A winter weekend with no game is strangely empty boring and featureless. I watched two games of netball in a row on sunday afternoon trying to get in the groove