What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Storms

coolumsharkie

Referee
WILL KENNEDY - Sponsored by Puppi Lovers
2. SIONE KATOA - Sponsored by Ressler Property
3. JESSE RAMIEN - Sponsored by Pretty In Paint
4. SIOSIFA TALAKAI – Sponsored by O’Brien Palmer
5. RONALDO MULITALO - Sponsored by Foreshew Strata Agency
6. MATT MOYLAN - Sponsored by Hollywood Cake Decorations
7. NICHO HYNES - Sponsored by John Ryan Freight Management
8. TOBY RUDOLF – Sponsored by Sharp Extensive IT
9. BLAYKE BRAILEY - Sponsored by Elite Legal
10. BRADEN HAMLIN-UELE – Sponsored by ModularWalls
11. BRITON NIKORA – Sponsored by Guardian Venue Management International
12. TEIG WILTON - Sponsored by White Wolf Constructions
13. DALE FINUCANE – Sponsored by Shire Steel & Fabrication

Interchange

14. AIDEN TOLMAN – Sponsored by Infrastructure Nation
15. CAMERON MCINNES – Sponsored by Lloyds
16. JACK WILLIAMS - Sponsored by AFS Group
17. ANDREW FIFITA - Sponsored by SFD Food Services

Reserves

18. BRAYDON TRINDALL
19. MAWENE HIROTI
20. LACHLAN MILLER
21. ROYCE HUNT
22. KADE DYKES
23. JONAIAH LUALUA
24. FRANKLIN PELE

Jets team vs Rabbit

1 Kade Dykes (Kris Gale & Mark Dewar)

2 Jonaiah Lualua (Golden Barley Hotel)

3 Addison Demetriou (Belle Property Newtown)

4 Kayal Iro (John Cahill & Jennifer Malone)

5 Tyla Tamou (Golden Barley Hotel)

6 Lachlan Miller (Adam & Linda Whyte)

7 Angus Ernst (David Nelson & The Daaboul Family)

8 Thomas Hazelton (Steven Helmich & Glen Archibald)

9 Rhys Davies (Good Fellows Sports & Sox)

10 Franklin Pele (Label Plus & Ferrier Silvia)

11 Charbel Tasipale (Wayne Leong & Kim Fuller)

12 Reubenn Rennie (Nifty Foods)

13 Tyler Slade (Loudon & Vaughan Private Wealth)

Interchange:

14 Jack Martin (Phil Gould)

15 Ethan Natoli (Jeffrey Gabriel & Karl Cope)

17 Vincent Rennie (Brasco & Craig Stephens)

18 Isaac Longmuir (SMI – Sports Medicine Institute)

19 Dylan O’Connor (Busfleet Australia)

Coach: Greg Matterson (Arc Commercial Furniture)

ghoti

Bench
Been interesting watching the bench take shape. . Been hard to get right would love to know Fitzys ideal make up around that one. I like Williams coming on with speed and strength of he can get his form back, been a Tolman convert, loving Fifitas improvement but would like to see McInnes playing 80 at 13. Interested to see how it all fits together when Graham and Tracey are back

bluefox68

Staff member
I’d like to see:

1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Finucane
9. Brailey
10. Hamlin-Uele
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. McInnes

14. Tracey
15. Tolman
16. Rudolf
17. Wilton

18. Trindall

Ozzi_78

First Grade
A bit worried about this game I can’t lie. I just want us to smash that smug little f**ker Brandon Smith. Can’t stand him.
I’m not worried about losing to them. They are in the top 2 sides in the comp. There is no shame providing we compete and don’t get flogged.

Winning this however really ups the exposure for Fitz. 5-1 and almost 6-0 is about as successful a start you could ask for.

Absolute shame this one isn’t at Home.

Weaponhead

Coach
I’m not worried about losing to them. They are in the top 2 sides in the comp. There is no shame providing we compete and don’t get flogged.

Winning this however really ups the exposure for Fitz. 5-1 and almost 6-0 is about as successful a start you could ask for.

Absolute shame this one isn’t at Home.
Agreed. This game is more about performance than result (not saying result is unimportant). Bellamy will have them primed and Fitz will have the Sharks primed. It will be fascinating to see how the Sharks defence holds against the intensity Melbourne will bring.

They will put on a lot of defensive pressure so the passing will have to be crisp to beat them. We will learn a lot about the strength of the systems in place. IMO, the Sharks are well ahead of expectations to date and it will raise them even higher if they put in a top performance and win. Playing with expectation is part of the learning for becoming a strong team.

Bob Scott

Juniors
I have said this already but this is going to be a fascinating watch , we know what to expect , Bellamy and the Storm are facing a lot of unknowns , Fitz will be developing a plan with the inside knowledge of Finucane and Hynes . This is a huge first big test for Fitz and he will not want a poor result . We are a different beast this year , and the one thing that Bellamy does know is that he is facing the best defensive team in the comp so far . Plus the Storm when they have been challenged this year have shown they're not the complete unit and are beatable .
I think we can match them in the forwards so then it is up to the defensive systems in place in the backline to play their part .
Bring it on , i think we can win this .

ghoti

Bench
Worried mostly from our error count last week.. can't give Melbourne loose ball, second phase, or any opportunity to attack a defensive line regrouping from an attacking formation: they can punish you from anywhere with Papenhuyzen, Hughes, Munster, Grant all roaming..

chewsta

First Grade
I think we will get the chocolates here. Nicho will play his best game so far in the BWB. We were sloppy against the Tigers but the boys clearly had their minds on this weeks game and were just going through the motions knowing we already had a win in the bag against the Tigers.
I reckon the Jets would have beaten them too.

imasharkie

Coach
I’d like to see:

1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Finucane
9. Brailey
10. Hamlin-Uele
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. McInnes

14. Tracey
15. Tolman
16. Rudolf
17. Wilton

18. Trindall
I'd much rather Lochie in jersey 14.

Reactions: PJ

sladden road

Juniors
For mine the error riddled game last week is a plus for the team. It gives Fitz the area to focus on. Execution has to be paramount whilst still playing footy.60 odd completion range against the Storm will mean a deafest of 20 points. So it’s better that it happened last week and we can address it this week. Really fascinating game this one. It’s Papai v the Nacho Times. Dale vs the pack. Brails against Harry 80s throwback grant. Mozzarella v Munster. Coates v Ronnie.

Windy70

Juniors
We have been able frustrate and smother the Storm for the most part when we are on song in the last 6 years.
Our kicking game and chase needs to be on.
We can win it. But a close loss I would still go to bed without kicking the dog or anything.

Latest posts