What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Vs the Knights

McInnes out 4 weeks broken hand.

Talakai still out with neck injury.

Oregon Kaufusi back from Illness.

Braden Hamlin Uele named on the reserves bench.

And here they all are................I presume BHU is not being rushed back but just being given the chance to train lightly and hang out with the team in Coffs.

1. WILL KENNEDY - proudly sponsored by Pilot
2. SIONE KATOA - proudly sponsored by Ressler Property
3. JESSE RAMIEN - proudly sponsored by The Vinyl Room
4. CONNOR TRACEY - proudly sponsored by O'Brien Palmer
5. RONALDO MULITALO - proudly sponsored by A Corp. Computers
6. MATT MOYLAN - proudly sponsored by Executive Demolition
7. NICHO HYNES - proudly sponsored by John Ryan Freight Management
8. OREGON KAUFUSI - proudly sponsored by Sharp Extensive IT
9. BLAYKE BRAILEY - proudly sponsored by Elite Legal
10. ROYCE HUNT - proudly sponsored by ModularWalls
11. BRITON NIKORA - proudly sponsored by Guardian Venue Management
12. TEIG WILTON - proudly sponsored by MainFix
13. DALE FINUCANE - proudly sponsored by Shire Steel & Fabrication

Interchange

14. BRAYDON TRINDALL - proudly sponsored by Lloyds Building & Development
15. JACK WILLIAMS - proudly sponsored by Madimack
16. WADE GRAHAM - proudly sponsored by White Wolf Constructions
17. THOMAS HAZELTON - proudly sponsored by Ace Gutters

Extended Bench

18. DAN ATKINSON
19. MAWENE HIROTI
20. BRADEN HAMLIN-UELE
21. JESSE COLQUHOUN
22. JAYDEN BERRELL

Chimp

Bench
Agree that it doesn’t make sense to rush BHU back this week, especially with the bye coming up - just making a point in general, I don’t like having Wade plus a utility on the bench, needs to be one or the other.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Agree that it doesn’t make sense to rush BHU back this week, especially with the bye coming up - just making a point in general, I don’t like having Wade plus a utility on the bench, needs to be one or the other.
Tracey needs to be in the 14 once Sifa comes back. Covers a stack more positions than Tricky. Tricky needs game time for the Jets. Poor bastard can’t believe his luck that Moyza has got through 30 odd games injury free.

Chimp

Bench
Tracey needs to be in the 14 once Sifa comes back. Covers a stack more positions than Tricky. Tricky needs game time for the Jets. Poor bastard can’t believe his luck that Moyza has got through 30 odd games injury free.
Completely agree. I like Tricky, I’d be tempted to have him in ahead of Moylan anyway, but equally am comfortable him having to wait if Fitz thinks Moylan is the better option right now - I just wouldn’t have him on the bench.
Tracey covers every single back line position adequately, and given how hard he takes the ball in, could do a job in the middle of need be as a smaller, but faster forward.

Weaponhead

Coach
Completely agree. I like Tricky, I’d be tempted to have him in ahead of Moylan anyway, but equally am comfortable him having to wait if Fitz thinks Moylan is the better option right now - I just wouldn’t have him on the bench.
Tracey covers every single back line position adequately, and given how hard he takes the ball in, could do a job in the middle of need be as a smaller, but faster forward.
Can see the logic there. Tracey adds plenty of energy. He can be a dangerous runner.

Moylan's recent history shows that he is a good downhill skier but doesn't aim up in the big games. It would be good to get Tricky some time with Hynes at some stage to see how they gel.

Craigshark

First Grade
If Uele is right, I think he plays. Didn’t Finucane come back from an injury in the Coffs game last year before the bye?