What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs The Stain

As just announced on the Shark's official website. Welcome Tieg Wilton, Billy Magoulias, Braydon Trindall and Daniel Vasquez.

1.Will KENNEDY - sponsored by Infrastructure Nation
2. Sione KATOA - sponsored by WED Group
3. Josh DUGAN - sponsored by Waterwize Services
4. Jesse RAMIEN - sponsored by The Vinyl Room
5. Ronaldo MULITALO - sponsored by D.velop.R
6. Shaun JOHNSON - sponsored by Vox Law
7. Chad TOWNSEND - sponsored by Shire Steel & Fabrications
8. Braden HAMLIN-UELE - sponsored by Dacca Group
9. Blayke BRAILEY - sponsored by Shore Hire
10. Aaron WOODS - sponsored by Sydney Mutual Bank
11. Siosifa TALAKAI - sponsored by John Ryan Freight Management
12. Wade GRAHAM :copyright: - sponsored by White Wolf Constructions
13. Toby RUDOLF – sponsored by Stewart Toyota

INTERCHANGE
14. Connor TRACEY - sponsored by Gecko Projects
15. Jack WILLIAMS - sponsored by SHARP
16. Tieg WILTON - sponsored by Triple H
17. Royce HUNT - sponsored by Green Options

EXTENDED BENCH
18. Billy MAGOULIAS - sponsored by Ace Gutters
19. Bryson GOODWIN - sponsored by TFH
20. Daniel VASQUEZ sponsored by Minespec Parts
21. Braydon TRINDALL - sponsored by Madimack

Tiger Shark

Bench
Surely Magoulias starts at 13 with Rudolf to bench, Williams to miss out.

Good to see another debutant, keen to see how he goes

If Billy hasn't gotten a game yet, think he's going to need to keep waiting.

Besides I think it's a good opportunity to bring back Williams, see if he has learnt anything after sitting out a game. If he has he stays, if not back he goes as he knows we've got Sorrenson, Fifita and Nikora to come back potentially in a few weeks.

chewsta

First Grade
A week off might have been the kick in the penis fingers that big Jack needed to get him focused.
Catch and run Jack Catch and run and in that exact order too please.

crazy pineapple

Juniors
personally i'd be bringing bryson in to centre and pushing dugan to fullback. they're gunna pepper kennedy all day and he's known to drop the odd ball.

i'd also be swapping wilton with magoulias just for toughness and experience. they're forwards are gunna be fired up against a young pack.

i think its guna be a tight game but we need to win the muscle game. its a game we need solidarity and experience over flair and youth. they got big agressive forwards and a high jumping backline that could easily out do this current team. composure and a high completion rate is gunna be critical.

shaggs

Coach
personally i'd be bringing bryson in to centre and pushing dugan to fullback. they're gunna pepper kennedy all day and he's known to drop the odd ball.

i'd also be swapping wilton with magoulias just for toughness and experience. they're forwards are gunna be fired up against a young pack.

i think its guna be a tight game but we need to win the muscle game. its a game we need solidarity and experience over flair and youth. they got big agressive forwards and a high jumping backline that could easily out do this current team. composure and a high completion rate is gunna be critical.
The dragons sound like they are going to do stuff no other team does every week.

Goodwin only in if we don’t have anyone else left.

Tiger Shark

Bench

Good suggestions if you’re a Dragons fan.

Otherwise no chance.

Talakai to play a full game on the edge? Wont happen. So we need an edge back rower and Teig will be 10 times the player Billy is.

And Dugan stays at centre.

Frenzy.

Immortal

That's all just crazy pineapple.

YTSharks

Juniors
Good suggestions if you’re a Dragons fan.

Otherwise no chance.

Talakai to play a full game on the edge? Wont happen. So we need an edge back rower and Teig will be 10 times the player Billy is.

And Dugan stays at centre.
Agreed. Billy is a reserve grader atm

Marchad

Juniors

No way Dugan is the best centre we have and Kennedy was pretty impressive on the weekend (except for that one dropped ball). He was sniffing around the ruck a lot. Don’t be surprised when Blayke does one of his darts out of dummy half this weekend that he finds Bubba in support for a try under the sticks.

Latest posts