What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs. Tigers

bluefox68

Staff member
8. Kaufusi
9. Brails
10. BHU (or Hunt)
11. TOBY RUDOLF
12. Wilton
13. McInnes

14. Finucane
15. Williams
16. Hazelnut
17. Tapuha

Thoughts?

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Talakai to back row isn’t a bad option but he was so fkn good last night. I wouldn’t want to lose his carries out of our end

dellul

Juniors
Tough decision as they're all playing well in their positions but has to be either Williams, talakai or Rudolf doesn't it. Iro being 18th man might make talakai the favourite if it's just a game or two.

coolumsharkie

Referee
8. Kaufusi
9. Brails
10. BHU (or Hunt)
11. TOBY RUDOLF
12. Wilton
13. McInnes

14. Finucane
15. Williams
16. Hazelnut
17. Tapuha

Thoughts?
Tooks will probably have to bide his time to get another stint but he'll have the taste now. If BHU and Hunt are back then I think maybe Williams might have the better lateral for Nikora. Be interesting to see what Fitz does here. This is the position we are definitely light on in.

R-15-3

Bench
Williams has to stay in the middle. His workload can’t be covered by Tuks, Hunt or an unfit BHU.
Same for Sifa.
For me it’s Burns or Iro as a backrower, Iro has played some games for the Jets there and not a huge difference from Center.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Forgot to check something

Tigers away and Raiders at home are the games to cover with Brits 2 game ban

I think it will be Burns into the 17

coolumsharkie

Referee
Forgot to check something

Tigers away and Raiders at home are the games to cover with Brits 2 game ban

I think it will be Burns into the 17
So who starts in BN's spot? Waste if he comes off the bench and honestly can't see him coming from Reggies straight into the starting side to play 80 minutes. Was he a regular at the Goons last year?