What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Tits

dazza

Staff member
maloney`s a half back, seymour`s a stand off(5/8 for you younger folks),hehe.

dunno bout cleary & his thinking, if he thinks at all. ropati in the centres? titans could have a field day down his side.

cheers dazza

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
dazza dude...you made it to brisbane ey, goodstuff. i remember you asking me about it, what suburb did you move too? did you end up getting involved in a local footy club?

Locke should be fullback, Seymour 5/8. Can't say I rate Cleary, this just confirms it

FTR The Vulcans team v the Sharks

1 Howie Matthews
2 Toshio Laiseni
3 Sione Tongia
4 Nuivoa Taka
5 Pauvoa Samoa
6 Patrick Ah Van
7 Pita Godinet
8 Nathaniel Neale
9 Alehana Mara
10 Mataupu Poching
11 Ukuma Ta’ai
12 Michael Afioga
13 Ian Hayes (c)

14 Kurt Tehira
15 Soape Kavaliku
16 Meli koliavu
17 Johnny Aranga
Coach: Brent Gemmell
http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=23215

Where and when is this game

Iafeta

Referee
I just can't see any sense in putting McWade on the bench.
The coaches must know how he's going: if he's good enough, put him at fullback, if not off to the Vulcans.
What is bringing him on part way going to prove?
Lance would be better off having a breather and going into dummy half fresh.
Muddy thinking.
Are we going to have Moon & JRo job sharing next?

The only thing with Wade, and its a low possibility, is if the bench fires him up to go back to angry Wade. The problem though I think is just a serious lack of pace off the mark due to his knee injuries. Make or break time for him. You do make a good point about Lance being knackered going into hooker, so your description of muddy thinking is apt.

dazza

Staff member
dazza dude...you made it to brisbane ey, goodstuff. i remember you asking me about it, what suburb did you move too? did you end up getting involved in a local footy club?

g`day hoe. yep we made it.

we are in birkdale now. lived in forest lake when we 1st got here, i was working in wacol, so was close.

my boy plays for capalaba WARRIORS. his 3rd season there now, under 10`s. they are a pretty good club. look after the kids ok.

are you still in annerley?

cheers dazza

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
g`day hoe. yep we made it.

we are in birkdale now. lived in forest lake when we 1st got here, i was working in wacol, so was close.

my boy plays for capalaba WARRIORS. his 3rd season there now, under 10`s. they are a pretty good club. look after the kids ok.

are you still in annerley?

cheers dazza

goodstuff dude...capalaba warriors, are they the club at the back of the shops there, black, green and red colours? i went to some junior league fundraiser thing there last year

moved just down the road to moorooka...playing league again, been training bigtime, been abit of a club whore and waiting to see what club starts off the best, may well go and play in the ipswich comp with goodna, play with andrew walker.

ya boys comp would kick off this weekend yeah? hopefully the rain stays away, be good to see some local footy. sunday off to the gold coast?

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
Warriors team:
Lance Hohaia
Kevin Locke
Brent Tate
Jerome Ropati
Manu Vatuvei
James Maloney
Brett Seymour
Sam Rapira
Aaron Heremaia
Russell Packer
Lewis Brown
Ben Matulino
Micheal Luck (captain)
Interchange: Jeremy Latimore, Jesse Royal, Sione Lousi, Joel Moon

Wade McKinnon ruled out with an infection

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
sinus problems...but then again some are saying it was from a spider bite.

dayne norton tells me its his sinus giving him dramas

Last edited:

Micistm

Bench
I could end up looking an egg, but there's a lot I like about the look of this side. I rate Lance higher at F/B than Wade, and although he makes the odd blunder like Manu he makes ammends with some good stuff too. Seymour IMO is going to end up being classed as one of the buys of the season by any club...the media are focussed so much on empahasising the booze and bad boy stuff, and little on the guy as a player. I love the fact as we have decent half, and a 'talking' one who is going to get up the forwards. Jones for some of his other qualities, is not that. Tate back is great. Jro worries me-but Moon is on the bench for backup if he doesn't fire. The Wings speak for themselves.
The worry will be in the forwards, and in the heat they'll be in at that time of day will make matters worse. There's some players there though that'll be out to prove a few spoon predictionists wrong (the big question is if they can keep that up over the season!).
I'm guessing a close loss, and I'd be satisfied first up with that, depending on how they play of course. A win would be a fantastic bonus, but one hell of a mission with that heat and how the Titans play at home.
Can't wait ;-)

Rich102

Staff member
Forecast for tomorrow:
Sunday
Chance of Rain. Overcast. High: 30 °C . Wind SSE 28 km/h . 30% chance of precipitation (water equivalent of 0.84 mm). Heat Index: 31 °C .

Doesn't seem too bad!