What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teamlist Tuesday - Rnd 20 Vs Roosters | Thursday 29 July @ Mackay

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yep, I’ll be betting against us every game Moses is out. 2.50 is a steal. 8.50 for 13+, Throw in Chrighton for 2 tries and I can go on a holidays thanks to BA and the Eels.
I’ll be tipping the exact opposite of whatever you tip given your dreadful history on the punt.

lingard

Coach
At this rate, Brown might be the best pillar in the anti-BA camp. I have never understood when coaches start hating players, maybe there's things that BA see we don't but I don't get what he's got against Cartwright and Brown.

Cartwright is on a 1 year deal right? So he only has the remaining games plus the finals to show before he's gone?
I believe Cartwright was recently signed to a further two-year deal. But, to me, that just makes it more perplexing that B.A. continues to give him such limited minutes.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I believe Cartwright was recently signed to a further two-year deal. But, to me, that just makes it more perplexing that B.A. continues to give him such limited minutes.
Maybe he demanded $800k and a full game every week and we can only afford $100k and so we're giving him pro-rated minutes?

Gazzamatta

Coach
So Jake Arthur has got a go because Will Smith the brain fart plodder was behind him ? Is that what you're saying ?
Year 10 only for me Gronky.
Im sure you are trying to make a point but its been lost in translation. Play on.