What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teamlist Tuesday Rnd 23 vs Cowboys | Saturday 21/8 @ 7.30pm

Eelementary

Post Whore
It said big changes in email. I was disappointed. Not any changes bar Opacic being dropped for Penisini.
Dunster may of had a niggle and why Oldfield was picked and Kafusi is naturally back from injury.

I literally rolled my eyes when I read the subject line, "Big changes," and it was Penisini and Dunster in, Opacic and Oldfield out...

Bandwagon

Staff member
After last weeks showing I reckon we need more of a Penisoni rather than a Penisini.

Avenger

Immortal
How the f**k does Sivo make this team? I can excuse Dunster because he is still young but Sivo has been garbage for weeks. Why not put Marata in the centres and Blake on the wing and drop Sivo?

the phantom menace

First Grade
Realistically there wasn't too many others that could come into the named 17. If Opacic is injured, then Penisini was a no brainer (knowing that is the space left by Jennings). Dunster's always first choice when available over Oldfield (or old Fergo). Nuikore straight into Matterson's vacated spot and Kaufusi fills out the bench.

We are still understrength but should really smash this mob if we're serious, the Cowboys have nothing. Maybe try the usual line up and grind back into the winners circle, and then change a few things going into the Storm game... E.g. DBrown to 9, Smith to 1, Gutherson to 6, and somehow get Papali'i back out wide (start Makatoa, if Lane is back)?

*Edit: Shit, Lane is already in the run on side... it's Matterson or Campbell-Gillard we need back for Melbourne, and neither will be available.

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm rather surprised to see Jake Granville listed in the centres...

I didn't know he could play in the centres.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How the f**k does Sivo make this team? I can excuse Dunster because he is still young but Sivo has been garbage for weeks. Why not put Marata in the centres and Blake on the wing and drop Sivo?
The bald dope craps on about effort areas week after week and continually picks one of the laziest Parra players of all time. He’s f**king cooked.

Latest posts