What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAMLISTS - NRL Round 7

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hornby out to pasture?

Still a quality halfback. Worry about the rabble at the Roosters. Only anywhere near the top four because of a clearly favourable draw.

gronkathon

First Grade
In a move that suggests we may actually use forwards in the game Matt Bell has been named starting lock for the Wests Tigers.

Source is Wests Tigers Twitter

age.s

First Grade
Good on Belly. Always liked him and the Tigers could really use a tackle machine. I've never seen him start a game though so I'm not sure if he'll go the full 80.

gronkathon

First Grade
Dont think he will play the 80. Likely interchange with Moors of BMM at some point.

Played big minutes against Souff$ and was one of our best

franklin2323

Immortal
Backrower IIRC. But as I understand he's in there as cover for Kingston, so either Burns goes to hooker and Austin goes to 6 or Robinson has a few strings to his bow we didn't know about.

Simpkins has played hooker & 5/8 for Windsor this year. So if this 18 didn't change besides Cleary being a f**kwit Simpkins would take the bench utility role.

jonno_knights

Juniors
Hornby out to pasture?

Still a quality halfback. Worry about the rabble at the Roosters. Only anywhere near the top four because of a clearly favourable draw.

Bulldogs have played

8th
10th
11th
12th
13th
15th

They lost to 8th and 10th....

Thats a pretty favourable schedule mate.

Only difference between the two is the Roosters have played the Storm and Canberra, while the Dogs have played the Knights and Dragons.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Tigers:

1. Tim Moltzen
2. Beau Ryan
3. Joel Reddy
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Loe Tuiqiri
6. Benji Marshall
7. Tom Humble
8. Aaron Woods
9. Robbie Farah (c)
10. Keith Galloway
11. Adam Blair
12. Liam Fulton
13. Matt Bell
Interchange: 14. Blake Ayshford 15. Ben Murdoch-Masila 16. Ray Cashmere 17. Junior Moors

Source: http://www.weststigers.com.au/default.aspx?s=team

mooks146

Juniors
I'm assuming then that the cashmere sweater did end up getting his release from the Dragons..

Price probably felt guilty after watching Molzten shy away from 4 bombs on the weekend...#dodgedabullet

ceagle

Bench
Guys, guys the Dogs have been hit massively with injuries such as the lethal Hodkinson, they have faced a lot of adversity so far.