What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAMLISTS - NRL Round 7

jonno_knights

Juniors
it's the only reason i've hung onto him.

Well with injuries and suspensions to Dugan, T-Rex, J.Thompson, Burgess, N.Smith, Gidley, Armit, Fensom I've tended to keep the ones with what I've thought to have the shortest term injury. Only problem Grants injury has gone from 1 week to 5 weeks with no sign of him returning :lol:

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
No no no no. Fisiiahi ... at times he was trotting around with his head down while blokes were running full pelt to the line. To me he doesn't want to be in the physical stuff. He's got the speed, but there's a lot more he needs to get right first.

Lousi has been fine. Rapira is still working his way back yet.

Why bench their most consistent player?? Packer is lucky to be in the team. I can't remember his last standout game. The bloke was a gun in U20s but 3 odd years on he plays like a busted sourpuss.
Tupou has done nothing so far this season .. have barely even noticed him on the field .. do they have anyone who can play on the wing? Slaimankhel? No idea!

Lousi and Matulino to the bench purely because I think they would offer more impact from there, whereas Packer and Rapira are more able to get through high work-rate stuff.

The reality is that once Lillyman comes back, he will start at prop and Packer will drop out of the team given Lousi's current form, so Packer is just biding time until then.

fourxman

Juniors
MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES v GOLD COAST TITANS
Round 7, 2012 NRL Premiership
Saturday, April 14, 2012
NRL Kick-Off 7.30pm
Brookvale Oval
#NRLMANGLD
Referees: Jason Robinson/Tony De Las Heras
| TEAM NEWS |
Brett Stewart and Kieran Foran have both been named to return to the side after being late withdrawals from the Sea Eagles 30-0 victory over the Panthers at Brookvale Oval.
Stewart has been named at fullback, and Foran at five-eighth, replacing his brother Liam, who returns to the NSW Cup team.
Co-captain and Sea Eagles stalwart Jason King will play his 200th NRL game in front of the home crowd on Saturday night.
| TEAM LIST |
1. Brett STEWART
2. Jorge TAUFUA
3. Jamie LYON (c)
4. Steve MATAI
5. David WILLIAMS
6. Kieran FORAN
7. Daly CHERRY-EVANS
8. Jason KING (c)
9. Matt BALLIN
10. Brent KITE
11. Anthony WATMOUGH
12. Jamie BUHRER
13. Vic MAURO
Bench
14. Nick SKINNER
15. Joe GALUVAO
16. Darcy LUSSICK
17. Dean WHARE
18. Daniel HARRISON
Coach: Geoff Toovey
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Manly-NRL-Team-List--Round-7-v-Titans/50685

age.s

First Grade
What is Matt Robinsons go?

Hooker? Half? Forward?

Backrower IIRC. But as I understand he's in there as cover for Kingston, so either Burns goes to hooker and Austin goes to 6 or Robinson has a few strings to his bow we didn't know about.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
| SHARKS ROUND 7 |
1. Matthew WRIGHT
2. Stewart MILLS
3. Ben POMEROY
4. Colin BEST
5. John WILLIAMS
6. Todd CARNEY
7. Jeff ROBSON
8. Bryce GIBBS
9. John MORRIS
10. Ben ROSS
11. Jeremy SMITH
12. Jayson BUKUYA
13. Paul GALLEN (c)
Bench:
14. Andrew FIFITA
15. Wade GRAHAM
16. Jon GREEN
17. Sam TAGATAESE
18. Mark TAUFUA
| NRL INJURIES |
Isaac De Gois – Knee (Round 8)
Josh Cordoba – Calf (Round 8)
Chad Townsend – Sternum (Round 8)
Nathan Stapleton – Knee (Round 10)
Anthony Tupou – Knee (Round 20)
Nathan Gardner – Knee (Round 24)

LINK

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Knights:
1. Darius Boyd
2. James McManus
3. Junior Sa’u
4. Timana Tahu
5. Akuila Uate
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Kade Snowden
9. Danny Buderus (c)
10. Richie Fa’aoso
11. Chris Houston
12. Zeb Taia
13. Neville Costigan
Interchange
14. Matt Hilder
15. Joel Edwards
16. Adam Cuthbertson
17. Alex McKinnon
18. Evarn Tuimavave

Source: http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/newsdisplay/Knights-name-18man-team/50692

Iafeta

Referee
What is Matt Robinsons go?

Hooker? Half? Forward?

Backrower from the Warriors U20s. TBH I wsa never really that impressed by him. He seemed a fair way down the line as far as depth goes. Solid worker I guess is the best description for him.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Dragons:
1. Brett Morris
2. Daniel Vidot
3. Kyle Stanley
4. Matt Prior
5. Jason Nightingale
6. Jamie Soward
7. Ben Hornby
8. Dan Hunt
9. Mitch Rein
10. Michael Weyman
11. Beau Scott
12. Ben Creagh
13. Dean Young
Interchange: 14. Nathan Fien 15. Jeremy Latimore 16. Trent Merrin 17. Jack De Belin

Source: http://www.dragons.com.au/team-announcement-field

mooks146

Juniors
Price names Beau Scott and Matt Prior at centre and then wonders why we cant score a point against the sharks..

franklin2323

Immortal
Is that the same lineup named as last week? Given they played last night the Monday night teams barely ever change by Tuesday.

I hope that is the case. Armit's due back. Simmons should never be picked again. Those errors were not NRL standard. Especially the 1 straight after 1/2 time. Kingston also injured. Yet no standby players named either

Tommy Smith

Referee
Nathan Green will surely play again.

He's been good when given the opportunity.

In fact when Cooper is back it should be:

3. Matt Cooper
4. Nathan Green
7. Kyle Stanley

Out to Pasture: Ben Hornby