What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teddy

Tigerm

First Grade
356e6547572b5c3f6c2ecf2b9e020f9a

What could've been for us, oh well.

Tiger05

First Grade
The guy is a knob. Good luck to him but he will forever be remembered as a dog. Moses also got the halfback of the year award.

WA Tiger

Bench
As if this year and how every little thing turned out to leave us on 9th ...wasn’t bad enough..

WA Tiger

Bench
Meh, he got what he wanted, won a premiership with his childhood team. Can lament on it forever but I choose not to. Let's worry about our club pulling itself out of the shit instead of worrying about the ones who have gone.
Your right and it leads to bad energy for the future..He looks far from a knob to me ..Good on him..I certainly won’t have a burning hate for a guy that could turn out the be the best of all time ..That could only hurt me..

magpie_man

Juniors
Good on him.
He could've stayed with us and been another RTS - an absolute weapon busting his bippy week-in-week-out but surrounded by mediocrity - instead he did the smart and thing and went to a successful, stable, well-run club which has taken his game to a whole new level and has afforded him dizzying success.
The onus is on our club to lift their game and make the choice a lot more difficult for a superstar like Teddy.

Tiger05

First Grade
I really don't get the line that he did the right or smart thing by bailing. If he stayed we could have become a quality team.

I get that some people think all that matters is public success but I don't get it at all.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Good on him.
He could've stayed with us and been another RTS - an absolute weapon busting his bippy week-in-week-out but surrounded by mediocrity - instead he did the smart and thing and went to a successful, stable, well-run club which has taken his game to a whole new level and has afforded him dizzying success.
The onus is on our club to lift their game and make the choice a lot more difficult for a superstar like Teddy.
Yeah that's it.

It is criminal that Tim Brasher is hardly ever spoken about as one of the top fullbacks in the last 30 years or mentioned in the hall of fame nominees, but that is what happens when you play in bad teams your whole career.

simmo1

First Grade
Just to rub it in, he hasn't been injured for 2 years. Barely even an HIA, whereas he went off every 2nd game for us.

Probably make semis in 2016, and perhaps 2014, if he had this sort of injury-free run.

Your right and it leads to bad energy for the future..He looks far from a knob to me ..Good on him..I certainly won’t have a burning hate for a guy that could turn out the be the best of all time ..That could only hurt me..

Oh look I have no love for the bloke, he shit on his team mates on the way out, and continually stabs at the club. At the end of the day he has the last laugh, there's not much you can do but move on from it.

WA Tiger

Bench
Oh look I have no love for the bloke, he shit on his team mates on the way out, and continually stabs at the club. At the end of the day he has the last laugh, there's not much you can do but move on from it.
True someone said he might have a clause saying he couldn’t say positives about other clubs ...I’m .not convinced ..but as u say move on ..it’s just the grown up thing to do..

Tiger05

First Grade
What a knob. How dare he set himself up for the future of him and his family. Should have stayed so he can make #9 every year :smirk:

This is completely irrational bullshit. He would have been set with us financially. If we had retained him we would have been able to build a better team and I think do better than 9.

WA Tiger

Bench
Ok guys after that devastating comment I think we all need to reconsider our positions on this

Last edited:

Latest posts