What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco

Tiger05

First Grade
I really like the kid and I thought we needed a new thread regarding how good he seemed to play in the 9's.

Will that form continue and where does that type of form put in amongst fullbacks in the comp ?

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I guess there is 4 or 5 ahead of him (Inglis, Slater, Stewart, Dugan and Hayne) but I put him in the same class as Boyd, Minichiello, Locke and Gordon. He is going alright and getting better....

Tiger05

First Grade
Bumping this thread because I thought he was our best out there. I really think he might be our best player and the guy we rely on this year.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Needs to be resigned very quickly....

One grubby team in particular, apparently unconcerned by salary cap constraints, is reportedly sniffing all over him

Tiger05

First Grade
The only thing I don't like is that he is being talked up a lot. I think he can play a lot better than he has been.

macnaz

Staff member
Needs to be resigned very quickly....

One grubby team in particular, apparently unconcerned by salary cap constraints, is reportedly sniffing all over him

THE FILTHY CHEATING MERKINS . . I Think Teddy has plenty of moral fibre and will show some loyalty to his mates and club.
But seriously when are the rorters going to become unstuck. .they have every marque player on the market yet they are still always first to throw cash at the next star.

Last edited:

Radical Rat

Juniors
Haven't heard from R2Coupe in a while. Funny he's gone underground since Teddy has started ripping it up. Take your humble pie like a man coupe.

macnaz

Staff member
The only thing I don't like is that he is being talked up a lot. I think he can play a lot better than he has been.

Just put that statement down as a " my bad" Im sure the best is yet to come but you should seriously be more than happy with everything he has done so far.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
It's actually ridiculous how good he is playing.

It's not just one thing either. He is running, ball playing, taking bombs, defending. The complete package, we need him resigned URGENTLY

hutch

First Grade
THE FILTHY CHEATING MERKINS . . I Think Teddy has plenty of moral fibre and will show some loyalty to his mates and club.
But seriously when are the rorters going to become unstuck. .they have every marque player on the market yet they are still always first to throw cash at the next star.

He was talking about the bulldogs. Apparently they are keen on ted.