What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco

Moltzen reneged on the Saints deal to stay at Tigers and has been crippled by injuries every since. We can only hope that the same curse doesn't strike Tedesco.

While I'm happy to have him back he hasn't exactly conducted himself with much class recently and fans of both clubs have a right to be pissed off. I'll put it put it down to his age and turd of a manager.

Tedesco has been welcomed back by the club but will be regain the affection of Tiger05? Once he pulled down the posters and dismantled the shrine he vowed never to have his heart broken again.

Tedesco has been welcomed back by the club but will be regain the affection of Tiger05? Once he pulled down the posters and dismantled the shrine he vowed never to have his heart broken again.

Eerily quiet, must have fallen off the bandwagon and been hospitalised.

Tiger05

First Grade

I'll be good. I'd be better if you weren't such a pussy but hey everything can't be perfect can it.

Lets all just wait and see what happens. If he stays he can redeem himself on the field. If he goes he is still a traitor. Whatever happens he hasn't conducted himself well.

Eerily quiet, must have fallen off the bandwagon and been hospitalised.

Oh well. The pussy is still trolling. I'll let you off this time because after all women are allowed to comment as well.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well thats our fullback issues solved for next year.

Back to focus on back rowers.

philgood

Juniors
Great news! Welcome back Teddy!!!

Look forward to witnessing a career long, flourishing combination between Tedesco and Brooks

macnaz

Staff member
As a rugby league fan, I think this is great news now we can see the combination of Brooks and Tedesco develop further.

I think thats something special for not only the Tigers but for the game in general , we have heard the Cronk , Slater combo for years ... so be nice for NSW to have their own.

Tiger05

First Grade
It even sounds official. f**k this club has some guns running it. We didn't pay stupid money even though we have offered him really good money.

I hope this isn't a troll. I wasn't looking forward to watching him this weekend but if true it'd be great. I can call him our teddy without being sarcastic.

It even sounds official. f**k this club has some guns running it. We didn't pay stupid money even though we have offered him really good money.

I hope this isn't a troll. I wasn't looking forward to watching him this weekend but if true it'd be great. I can call him our teddy without being sarcastic.

3.15716490106606143880.505532326838747.gif

macnaz

Staff member

MEDIA RELEASE: JAMES TEDESCO

After much thought, James Tedesco has approached the club this evening and advised CEO Grant Mayer that his preference is to stay at the Wests Tigers beyond this season.Mayer said ?there is no doubt that this has been a difficult period for James and his family but we are clearly thrilled that he has decided to stay with the club.* This is a brave decision by James that will undoubtedly show many that his belief in his mates and belief in the club far outweighs all other influences.* All at the club are delighted with his decision and we will work towards concluding the terms that were last available to him from the Wests Tigers.?Tedesco added ?I firstly need to apologise to the Canberra Raiders for my change of heart.* They have been great throughout the whole process. That said, I never felt totally comfortable with my decision and after thinking it through I realised it would be too hard to leave my best mates.* I understand that the Raiders and their fans will be disappointed and I apologise to all of them for making this decision and I only hope they wi

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is official.

You're due to make an apology for all your posts, labelling him a traitor.

Apologising for your behaviour in this thread in general would probably be better though.

A Stray Alien

Juniors
Dont contracts have a cooling off period around 21 days so things like this can happen if its not right then terminate i think his in his rights to do so

macnaz

Staff member
It is official.

Apologising for your behaviour in this thread in general would probably be better though.

In all fairness 05's dummy spits etc were based on Tedeso who had signed elsewhere at the time,, who knows perhaps these negative type social media comments might have played a small part in his decision to sty. ?

Tiger05

First Grade
It is official.

What would I apologize for ? If he left he was a traitor plain and simple. If he stays its all good.

I think Teddy should have a look at himself because he hasn't handled this well.

I also humbly accept the apologies of the pussies on this board who have shown their true traitor colors. Teddy has woken up to himself. Now its your turn.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
To a degree maybe. But he went way OTT & carried on like a jilted lover.