What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

teeen sells virginity

[furrycat]

Coach
Willow said:
This reminds of The Young Ones episode when they were debating the facts of life.

Rick: "Well, if I'm a virgin, how come I know what a girl's bottom looks like??"

And I'm wondering if anyone will still respect Razor in the morning.

I missed this bit :lol:

Viv: "From looking in the mirror"
Rick: "DAMN!"

I am pretty sure that razor's report cards would have regularly had the simple comment from his teachers..."this cu#t is thicker than a piece of 4x4.

Apey

Staff member
In my culture I believe in the anal hymen so despite medical evidence to the contrary I am in fact right i.e. that a homosexual can lose his virginity but only by having sex with another homosexual that has an in tact anal hymen.

this is the best part :lol:

I want Razor to come back..

Titanic

First Grade
I'm hoping that someone (between pages 3 and 18 which I just didn't have time to read) came up with a business plan for GBP10,000 per shot against AUD1,500 for a hymen repair job. Take out the costs of newspaper ads, travel, hotel room hire and the obligatory tissues (for the tears of loss & suffering) then there's a good profit to be made.

Latest posts