What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

\"tell,em their dreamin.\"

magpiemax

Juniors
you guys are dreaming if you honestly think you are going to be competetive next year. apart from misfits that you already have like haywire haumono,finger lickin hoppa,dopey mcguinness now you compliment it with walkabout walker for a full load of unrehabilitaded garbage.then to put the icing on the cake you put desi hasler at the helm. sure he is a great fitness fanatic but you need more than that to win a comp which is the aim here.and if you think roach and boyd are going to stiffin you up front in the forwards well think again. boyds been in the scrub for years and roach has got plenty of radio commitments.honestly what happen to the days of eadie,mooney, thomson,lyons,krilich,randall etc..etc. those are respectable players of yesteryear.
bye bye manly,pride of the cellar.

CliffyGC

Juniors
magpiemax said:
you guys are dreaming if you honestly think you are going to be competetive next year. apart from misfits that you already have like haywire haumono,finger lickin hoppa,dopey mcguinness now you compliment it with walkabout walker for a full load of unrehabilitaded garbage.then to put the icing on the cake you put desi hasler at the helm. sure he is a great fitness fanatic but you need more than that to win a comp which is the aim here.and if you think roach and boyd are going to stiffin you up front in the forwards well think again. boyds been in the scrub for years and roach has got plenty of radio commitments.honestly what happen to the days of eadie,mooney, thomson,lyons,krilich,randall etc..etc. those are respectable players of yesteryear.
Mate ure a racist
can u keep terms like Walkabout to ureself and ure KKK mates

chileman

Coach
magpiemax said:
The pot calling the kettle black!

Gobbso

Juniors
magpiemax said:
dopey mcguinness

As a Magpie man myself, Max, i'm disgusted in your comment about McGuinness :evil: Buddha busted his arse for the Maggies and in more recent times Wests Tigers. He is and always will be one of the club's favourite son's. To bag him, is slagging one of your own...C'mon mate, as a Wests supporter, i would have expected alot more from you champion!

Leave the ol' Silvertails alone. ;-)

magpiemax

Juniors
geeeeeeeeeeez......gobbsie was'nt counting on you to come here of all people.im terribly sorry if i have upset you in any way shape or form but could not think of anything else to ryme with mcguinness.
cheers max. :p

MR GEORGE

Juniors
magpiemax said:
agree.

Gobbso

Juniors
magpiemax said:
geeeeeeeeeeez......gobbsie was'nt counting on you to come here of all people.im terribly sorry if i have upset you in any way shape or form but could not think of anything else to ryme with mcguinness.

It's all Good Brother. I just find it embarrasing a fellow Magpie fan bagging a former Magpie hero and legend. Not a goodluck champion!

magpiemax

Juniors
Gobbso said:
magpiemax said:

It's all Good Brother. I just find it embarrasing a fellow Magpie fan bagging a former Magpie hero and legend. Not a goodluck champion!
yeaah... you made me feel like a real c--t,especially after reading how buddha gave you the game ball after his last game.
but anyway still wont change my opinion of manly their f----d.

Latest posts