What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telstra Stadium:It is not a football ground.

Bumble

First Grade
Joke accounts normally have more than one angle Miss Eagle...you're the poorest one I've seen.

brendothejet

First Grade
GOOD GAMES

99, DOUBLE HEADER SAINTS VS SHARK PRELIM AND GF
00, ORIGIN
01 - NOTHING
02 - NOTHING
03- NOTHING
04 - ORIGIN
05 - TRI NATIONS
06 - NOTHING

AND I HAVE BEEN THERE FOR A HELLUVA LOT OF SAINTS, SOUTHS AND OTHER GAMES.

THE PLACE IS AN EXPENISVE ANNOYING sh*tHOLE

Dantm

Juniors
Sure it aint Neu Camp or whatever,but this place hosted an Olympics with a masive running track around it...Now its a hell of a lot better..In fact,name any large olympic/track and field stadium that has been converted as good as Telstra for rectangle sports??...

Secondly...doesnt telstra have the highest NRL average attendance for any Sydney ground?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Miss Eagle said:
whats a better option for you?

risk yourself by getting shot when trying to get to and/from homebush or stay at home safe and sound and watch it on the tele?

Care to source reports and name any names of people who have been shot going to or from a Bulldogs match?

Seriously, leave the forum. You are pisspoor, effnic.

Timmah

Staff member
What does the crime rate have to do with attending a football match in peacetime?

The only crime being committed is your continued posting here.

F**k off effnic.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Miss Eagle said:
just look at the crime rate around that area

I'm sorry but I don't understand your point. I took the liberty of reviewing published NSW crime statistics for the past 3 years. It makes for some interesting reading.

I have made note of some interesting statistics below. You may want to think in the future before you post.

Rate per 100,000 population in 2005

Tresspass:
Northern Beaches 75.0
Canterbury-Bankstown 60.9

Possession &/or Use of Amphetamines:
Northern Beaches 13.6
Canterbury-Bankstown 11.0

Murder:
Northern Beaches 0.4
Canterbury-Bankstown 0.3

Indecent Assault, Act of Indecency, Other Sexual Offences:
Northern Beaches 59.7
Canterbury-Bankstown 49.3

Trespass:
Northern Beaches 75.0
Canterbury-Bankstown 60.9

Exceeding the Prescribed Content of Alcohol Limit (DUI):
Northern Beaches 365.7
Canterbury-Bankstown 207.7

Breached AVO:
Northern Beaches 72.0
Canterbury-Bankstown 71.8

Offensive Language:
Northern Beaches 62.7
Canterbury-Bankstown 20.3

Offensive Conduct:
Northern Beaches 107.8
Canterbury-Bankstown 11.0

Disclaimer: This comment is not a commentary on the safety of any area, or a suggestion that the Northern Beaches are unsafe, but rather a clear message to Miss Eagle - "Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house". Miss Eagle is a racist and I am sick of her uneducated comments on this forum.

Miss Eagle

Juniors
another plain example of an uneducated bulldog fan who does not know his geography around sydney

whoever said that pymble is in northern beaches? and unfortunately for your pea sized brain you have not mentioned anything about violence and gun crimes from both districts and im sure bankstown will top both of them

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Would you consider Manly Northern Beaches? Then, by extension, should Brookvale be a venue for football? I think it should. As should Homebush (and, arguably, Belmore).

I never mentioned anything about Pymble (or, for that matter, my own area).

Miss Eagle

Juniors
yes i would consider manly as northern beaches and i would feel much safer to be in the north side rather than the ghetto

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Miss Eagle said:
yes i would consider manly as northern beaches and i would feel much safer to be in the north side rather than the ghetto

Each to their own. I'd rather live on the other side of the planet to a racist like yourself.

Timmah

Staff member
Pymble is part of the area known as the North Shore. West/Nor-west of Pymble becomes known as the Ku-ring-gai/Hornsby area. East/Nor-east towards Palm Beach/Warringah etc, it becomes Northern Beaches.

Timmah

Staff member
BTW, Pymble is a lot close to the Northern Beaches, and in those crime statistics I'd hedge a guess that's what they'd include.

Latest posts