What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tendulkar is a bad sport: Gilly

HevyDevy

Coach
you're the resident racist

what did black people do to you that started all your racial abuse against them?

did one steal your favourite shep?

go back to watching monkeys jerking off

f**king freak

It's funny Ell, I was just thinking before that I've never seen anyone with such inherent hatred of all things Australian than JJ. It's as if his life mission is to try and find faults with us.

A bit sad really - everyone has their faults but JJ is so blind to the faults of all other people that I actually do believe something happened in his past that caused some sort of deep-seated resentment.

Oh well, his problem really.

El Diablo

Post Whore
It's funny Ell, I was just thinking before that I've never seen anyone with such inherent hatred of all things Australian than JJ. It's as if his life mission is to try and find faults with us.

A bit sad really - everyone has their faults but JJ is so blind to the faults of all other people that I actually do believe something happened in his past that caused some sort of deep-seated resentment.

Oh well, his problem really.

Australians and especially black Australians

the racist scumbag went around posting pictures of monkeys in threads about him last summer

he also admitted to having pictures of monkeys masturbating on his computer and further expressed his hatred of blacks

dewa-babybonobo-l.jpg

I was going to post a pic of one masturbating,

Singh should call Symonds an ape next time

_goParra

Juniors
Get off your high horse mate - if the same thing was done by an Aussie you'd be the first to label them a grub rather than pretending that it never happened.

I can say the same thing. If it was done by an aussie you'd be the first to defend him and pretend it never happened. ;-)

HevyDevy

Coach
I can say the same thing. If it was done by an aussie you'd be the first to defend him and pretend it never happened. ;-)
No mate, I'll never defend racism, nor will I defend anyone that defends racism (which you are doing as we speak).

In-fact, pretty sure nobody on here defended Darren Lehmann when he was suspended for his outburst.

I look forward to your next excuse.

ozbash

Referee
this just wont go away, will it ? :)

Sachin Tendulkar says he was surprised by Adam Gilchrist's "loose statements" in his forthcoming book, and found it puzzling that a man who did not know him well had made personal judgements.

Gilchrist rushed to smooth over his relationship with Tendulkar yesterday after the publication of comments that appeared to criticise the Little Master.
The pair have since spoken by phone, but Tendulkar was still clearly puzzled why Gilchrist had appeared to question his sportsmanship and the evidence he gave during the racial abuse hearing involving Harbhajan Singh.
"I was surprised. I didn't know how to react," Tendulkar told NDTV. "[What he alleged] is something that I can't even think of in my wildest dreams. I love the game so much and those remarks came from someone who doesn't know me enough. I think he made loose statements."
During their conversation, Tendulkar told the Australian he was disappointed by what had been inferred about his sportsmanship.
"I am the kind of person who would leave things behind," he said. "So many times he mentioned that you and Harbhajan are not traceable to shake hands. I reminded him that I was the first person to shake hands after the Sydney defeat.
"It was a tough game that we lost and it was difficult for us. But none of us in the team would not shake hands. We have that sportsman spirit. We won't shy away from challenges."
When asked about Gilchrist's claim that he changed his story during the Harbhajan-Andrew Symonds row, Tendulkar said that subject was closed.
Launching True Colours in Sydney yesterday, Gilchrist believed the furore the published extracts of his autobiography had caused in India had "settled down".
"I just tried to explain to [Tendulkar] the context in which my comments were written in the book," he said. "When you just grab little snippets out of the book it can be taken out of context a little bit.
"I just wanted to talk to him and say what I'd written, because I just know how big a story that was becoming - particularly in such a passionate country as India where they love their cricket and their superstars - and he was fantastic and fully understood."
-Fairfax Media/Agencies http://www.stuff.co.nz/4742928a1823.html

HevyDevy

Coach
this just wont go away, will it ? :)

Sachin Tendulkar says he was surprised by Adam Gilchrist's "loose statements" in his forthcoming book, and found it puzzling that a man who did not know him well had made personal judgements.

Gilchrist rushed to smooth over his relationship with Tendulkar yesterday after the publication of comments that appeared to criticise the Little Master.
The pair have since spoken by phone, but Tendulkar was still clearly puzzled why Gilchrist had appeared to question his sportsmanship and the evidence he gave during the racial abuse hearing involving Harbhajan Singh.
"I was surprised. I didn't know how to react," Tendulkar told NDTV. "[What he alleged] is something that I can't even think of in my wildest dreams. I love the game so much and those remarks came from someone who doesn't know me enough. I think he made loose statements."
During their conversation, Tendulkar told the Australian he was disappointed by what had been inferred about his sportsmanship.
"I am the kind of person who would leave things behind," he said. "So many times he mentioned that you and Harbhajan are not traceable to shake hands. I reminded him that I was the first person to shake hands after the Sydney defeat.
"It was a tough game that we lost and it was difficult for us. But none of us in the team would not shake hands. We have that sportsman spirit. We won't shy away from challenges."
When asked about Gilchrist's claim that he changed his story during the Harbhajan-Andrew Symonds row, Tendulkar said that subject was closed.
Launching True Colours in Sydney yesterday, Gilchrist believed the furore the published extracts of his autobiography had caused in India had "settled down".
"I just tried to explain to [Tendulkar] the context in which my comments were written in the book," he said. "When you just grab little snippets out of the book it can be taken out of context a little bit.
"I just wanted to talk to him and say what I'd written, because I just know how big a story that was becoming - particularly in such a passionate country as India where they love their cricket and their superstars - and he was fantastic and fully understood."
-Fairfax Media/Agencies http://www.stuff.co.nz/4742928a1823.html

:lol:

Liar.

_goParra

Juniors
No mate, I'll never defend racism, nor will I defend anyone that defends racism (which you are doing as we speak).

I am not defending racism... never have.

In-fact, pretty sure nobody on here defended Darren Lehmann when he was suspended for his outburst.

I look forward to your next excuse.

The lehmann incident happened in early 2003 and there is no thread on this forum. so cannot validate that claim.

JJ

Immortal
you're the resident racist

what did black people do to you that started all your racial abuse against them?

did one steal your favourite shep?

go back to watching monkeys jerking off

f**king freak

Thought it was against the rules to:
1. Endlessly post racist drivel
2. Distort others posts (or is that only when they're yours?)

Ban yourself you racist f**k

El Diablo

Post Whore
nobody has distorted anything and the only racist posts around here have been made by you, kilroy and a few other kiwis

niw go join your Klan mates and lynch some poor bastard

scumbag freak

JJ

Immortal
is it any wonder India is such a backward nation if this is an example of the species that inhabit it

So backward all your cricketing heroes are crawling over broken glass to go there to play - dick

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You are blindly defending him because he is an aussie....

Twizzle said:
If you hinting at Gilly, I agree, I've not stuck up for him here, I think he is a bit of an arselicker the way he has carried on

you obviously didn't read what I posted, why bother debating the matter if you are going to make things up

In his 20 year career not one current or former player has criticised him.

so you didn't read what Gilly wrote either

why are you even posting in this thread ?

like I said, I can understand the hero worship, doesn't make for a logical argument though

p.s: have you ever been to India?

no, but I'd really like to go,

the cricket there doesn't really appeal to me, dont want to get attacked by crazy people, but I'd like to go to the southern parts. I've seen a few documentaries and I'd love to visit a few seafood restaurants there and play tourist.