What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
two things,

1. Aussie Nick if he learns to control his temper, will be unstoppable for a few years in his mid twenties

2. Sam Stosur was up 2 -0 in the first set and somehow found a way to lose 2-6 0-6

Jono Russell

Bench
Stosur is sh*t. She is a one hit wonder and will never win another slam again. The girls these days are bigger, faster and stronger. Stosur is Mentally and physically weak.

Kyrgios is great and will only get better but I wish he would fix his attitude it stinks no one likes a bad sportsman.

ek999

First Grade
Kyrgios isn't a wanker. He is just a 19 or 20 year old kid. He will mature and his attitude will change as he gets older. For proof you only need to look at Agassi, Federer or Djokovic for a few great examples of kids who came through with great potential but shit attitudes who changed completely as they got older

Apey

Staff member
two things,

1. Aussie Nick if he learns to control his temper, will be unstoppable for a few years in his mid twenties

2. Sam Stosur was up 2 -0 in the first set and somehow found a way to lose 2-6 0-6

Stosur is an innovator at finding new and exciting ways to lose.

drago brelli

Bench
Kyrgios isn't a wanker. He is just a 19 or 20 year old kid. He will mature and his attitude will change as he gets older. For proof you only need to look at Agassi, Federer or Djokovic for a few great examples of kids who came through with great potential but shit attitudes who changed completely as they got older

Federer had a shit attitude, when, where. I haven't watched everyone of Federer's matches but I haven't heard of him smashing his racquet into the grass court and ending up in row E5.

ek999

First Grade
Because it was when he was in the juniors and his first couple of years on tour where he was ranked outside the top 30 and hadn't won any majors. But he used to throw his racquet, argue with umpires, get angry at ball kids and argue with his support. But he matured, his attitude changed and he became the player he is today. The difference with Kyrgios is his attitude doesn't affect his performance adversely so he has climbed the rankings to be a top 30 player and the whole world is watching him.

Bulldog Force

Referee
That had an article in the paper today about Tomic and Kyrgios. Tomic was in trouble for off-the-court antics such as speeding offenses and even getting a lap dance last year as well as his coach/father outbursts... nothing bad about Tomics on-court behavior. Nick was the total opposite, he never gets in trouble with the law for off-field antics, but has a foul mouth which is getting him into trouble.

It's obvious that both players are immature idiots who think they're everything in the game, but I believe (or at least hope) they'll mature with time. We all remember how Lleyton Hewitt was as a youngster... remember he called his home town fans in Adelaide "Arseholes" one time :lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Federer had a shit attitude, when, where. I haven't watched everyone of Federer's matches but I haven't heard of him smashing his racquet into the grass court and ending up in row E5.

Before he won his first GS title, Federer was known to be a tempered player with obvious talent and a bad attitude. It actually is in his book and he credits the change in his on court antics to a big reason for his success. Would regularly get code violations as a junior and in his early career.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Did I see Kyrgios sprint off court when he lost?

If it was a loss - sheds sprint in the Olympics, Kyrgios would humiliate Bolt.

Latest posts