What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis

Apey

Staff member
There was nothing wrong with what De Minaur said (a year ago) and I wouldn't take too much from what Djokovic says in a post-match interview either. Bit of a nothing incident - Djokovic is just a much better player obviously.

Avenger

Immortal
There was nothing wrong with what De Minaur said (a year ago) and I wouldn't take too much from what Djokovic says in a post-match interview either. Bit of a nothing incident - Djokovic is just a much better player obviously.
GOAT’s usually are.

Wizardman

First Grade
Is the GOAT debate closed? I don't think it is......but my goodness I think it is on its last two pages. When Novak takes this out in a few days, I will have him officially in front for the first time. If Nadal does not win this years French Open, Im closing the debate for good.

Avenger

Immortal
Im not a fan of the bloke.....but Djokovic is the best tennis player of all time. It is very clear now.
“Learn to love the hate. Embrace it. Enjoy it. You earned it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone should have one about you. Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones.” - Kobe Bryant

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
“Learn to love the hate. Embrace it. Enjoy it. You earned it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone should have one about you. Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones.” - Kobe Bryant

I cannot argue with that....haha

Wizardman

First Grade
What a player Novak Djokovic really is. His last two matches at this years French Open showed why he is the mentally toughest player in the history of the sport. I crowned him the GOAT after the Aus Open earlier this year, this win just strengthens that claim.
Only injury can stop him from claiming slam number 24 at Wimbledon and slam number 25 at the US Open. The young group just don't have the mental strength to go with him on a grass court. Maybe, an Alcaraz or Medvedev may pose a challenge to Novak at the US Open if they are 100% on form.

Avenger

Immortal
I crowned him the greatest about 5 years ago. There is no more argument when it comes to tennis. We are now also witnessing one of the the greatest athletes in the history of sport.

Avenger

Immortal
Just remember, Federer is 10 seasons past his prime and is making Grand Slam finals. A f**king decade later and he knocked off the World #1 2/4 times last year. That's ridiculous. Let's see if Novak is doing that at 34.
LOL.

fea87430c81653b0dc2f0276cb581113

Last edited:

Latest posts