What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

termy quotes

millersnose

Post Whore
i am pretty sure thats it for termie simo

imagine going to the time and expense to set this web site up and have some guy continually bag you out and everyone else day after day after day

i am amazed at the restraint shown by the owners here that termy lasted so long

Anonymous

Juniors
Craig said:
Isnt he a mod?
No. In TFC for a little while but that was part of the mod survivor game.

millersnose said:
maybe willow could limit his membership to the fight club and ffb
I made that suggestion to Terminator and I was told to go f**k myself.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Terminator said:
I watched three of them chatting to each on the corner of Crown and Oxford the other day, a guy was walking around behind them in a strange manner and they didnt see him, they did not have a clue.

speaking of people who didn't have a clue....... :lol:

Craig

Juniors
Terminator said:
You probably dont care about anything.

followed by:

Terminator said:
You think its cool not to care about anything, jump off a cliff then because your not much good for anything.

followed by:

Terminator said:
Yeah thats about right, you have no substance, just out of curiosity if you came home one night and found your family dead from a home invasion, what would you think of that?

followed by:

[quote="Terminator"Harhar wake up.[/quote]

Macca

Coach
Possibly the funniest thing I have ever read. I don't rmember having anything to do with this bloke but I wish he would come back and continue. I am crying with laughter!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
:arrow: Newcastle forum you will find him.

I like Termy, he don't like me, but you get that.

Blade

Juniors
People!

Do yourselves a favour and read this entire thread every time you're feeling the blues. Hell, stuff that! Just read it for the heck of it.

It's a gem!

Onya' millers!

:lol: :lol: ---> :clap:

HevyDevy

Coach
:lol: I haven't laughed this hard in ages - have loved reading back over this thread.

Anyway, Termy is indeed back and here a is a brand new slice of gold from today:

All our holidays are based on religon, hence the word holiday holi- day holy day.. of course we have others like boxing day etc but they borrow the word holiday as well.