What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrorist news

I have the latest word from Afghanistan.

- Channel 9 will be dumped and Al Jazeera will broadcast games live to Melbourne.
- Al Qaeda have declared a jihad against Gallop and News Ltd.
- The NRL will table Sharia law in games involving Melbourne. i.e. no more 10 minute sin bin rules. Its an an eye for an eye.

Noa

First Grade
الله أكبر تليها كاميرون سميث

Gaseous Clay

Juniors

- Channel 9 will be dumped and Al Jazeera will broadcast games live to Melbourne.
- The NRL will table Sharia law in games involving Melbourne. i.e. no more 10 minute sin bin rules. Its an an eye for an eye.

Apparently the cheerleaders will be wearing "Burcha-inis". Halftime entertainment will me public stonings.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Apparently the cheerleaders will be wearing "Burcha-inis". Halftime entertainment will me public stonings.

Preferable to mankinis on the players.

Also - if it's Waldron at half time ...all right, I'll have two with points and...a big flat one.
And a bag of otters noses...

Gaseous Clay

Juniors
وكان بريت الابيض شراء جيدة، كما كان Fergo.

Last edited:
لول @ القتلى الخامس

you merge fans can read that as well right

seaeagle sam

قضيبي هو الدهون جدا

bileduct

Coach

Also in, the Melbourne Storm still don't accept that they cheated.

Carry on...

This Year?

Immortal
borat-10571.jpg