What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tevita P Jnr...

coolumsharkie

Referee
Should we throw him a biscuit? I mean he's a monster, could he be moulded into our squad? Personally the scene is toxic in Brisvegas so I'd bet that we could get some value. Thoughts?

Quigs

Immortal
Should we throw him a biscuit? I mean he's a monster, could he be moulded into our squad? Personally the scene is toxic in Brisvegas so I'd bet that we could get some value. Thoughts?

Beautiful isn't it (the toxic scene).... I just heard that club Donkey is implicating a full review including Kevie's position

Looks like the media is swooping in on Pengai's on field post game interview and comments with JT i.e "Looks like contracts mean nothing these days"

This is even better than the 46 zot result.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Certainly was a clanger, adding to the perpetual downward spiral. You know the old saying...

When you're down everyone wants to...

Eion

First Grade
Said in another thread no way for me. He is dumb.

I don’t think he’s a second rower, I think he’s a prop. But regardless, I vibe toxicity around the bloke.

Bob Scott

Juniors
This bloke has been poorly coached for the last 3 years , with no leadership on or off the park . Fitz needs to have a face to face with him and gauge the man himself , put him on a lower salary with performance bonuses , plus a dickhead clause , any off field issues and bye bye .
Properly coached he has the tools .

chewsta

First Grade
Reminds me of a young Feefs. Certainly has the ability and physical attributes but is a bit of a loose unit/Dickhead. Get him under control with the footy blinkers on and he could be anything.
Would make a handy offloading front rower.
Are the Donks paying some of his freight?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Reminds me of a young Feefs. Certainly has the ability and physical attributes but is a bit of a loose unit/Dickhead. Get him under control with the footy blinkers on and he could be anything.
Would make a handy offloading front rower.
Are the Donks paying some of his freight?
This bloke has been poorly coached for the last 3 years , with no leadership on or off the park . Fitz needs to have a face to face with him and gauge the man himself , put him on a lower salary with performance bonuses , plus a dickhead clause , any off field issues and bye bye .
Properly coached he has the tools .
Thats what Im finken, get him this year and work out the kinks.

Weaponhead

Coach
Pangai has been with the Donks since 2016 so it has been a long time since he was in a functioning system.

He has always had the talent but the question marks are over character and professionalism. Does he have the humility to cut his rate to rebuild his career or does he want the big coin at an also ran club? My guess is the latter and so it would be a no.

TPJ has tons of ability but he makes bad choices on and off the field. If he buys what Fitzy is selling he could be an asset. I can't picture him at the sharks, I can see him going to the Tigers, Knights or Dogs.

PJ

First Grade
He gets found out off field in the protected area of Brisbane.

Imagine what the press would do to him off field in Sydney