What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank god we signed the son of Ronald rather than the son of Junior

Ninja

Juniors
Junior Burger is much quicker than young Peirce - WIN
Johnny Cronk tries very hard in every match he plays - WIN
plus we managed to wrap them up for 3 years

Dont know what you are going on about Mulli

Ninja

Juniors
Now if only we can manage to offload Rhino to free up some dollars for a new 3 year deal for Ohara

tiger_nick

Bench
i heard mitchell in an interview the other week saying he specifically didnt want to come into grade with the tigers as there would be too much pressure on him. he said his dad agreed with this. he kinda left the door open by suggesting he may end up here at some stage

so for once i cant bag the brains trust for this one.

big ern

Juniors
I bet if the Tigers signed him up we would still had him playing lower grades till they thought he was ready.

Not to mention he'd be slated for not finding touch once whilst johnny cronk hasn't been slated once for his 8 million f**kups in 30 games

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I'll admit he was ok, but it wasn't a good game.

1. Overran two try scoring opportunities
2. Ran down by Ciraldo after he found some space
3. Got in Hodgo's way off the bomb in the second half that luckily wasn't awarded a penalty to the Knights.
4. Dropped off a couple of tackles that led to tries (not that he was alone there).

There are better options.

T

Juniors
good game? wtf a half decent winger that would have positioned him better would've scored 4 tries down his side, wheres this speed we here about got ran down by backrowers plenty of times

super_coach

First Grade
Thought murdered two meat pies and twice if he pinned his ears back may have come close but decided to stop and prop at the defence. Certainly a lot more solid in defence than in past years but hasnt got a wingers brain at this stage

The junior burger pace ranks alongside the morris defence and shines being a great coach as some of the biggest myths in the game

Navjot

Juniors
Mc donnell game was ok apart from overunning the ball twice, needs to stand half a metre deeper in attack.

Vicious

Bench
He wasn't even OK. He was as geniused as he's ever been
Where's vish and his defence of our steve turner/billy slater clone

I`m disappointed he`s not taking the defence on when he gets into space, but he is doing some good things. As i`ve said repeatedly, John Morris on the wing in attack, but defending infield with Chris Lawrence defending on the wing. This will bring us better all round balance.

If Benji's passes were flatter like they're supopose to be then everyone would be singing McDonnell's praises instead Benji made him look like an idiot with those sh*t passes. I felt sorry for Shannon today, he deserved better service than what he got.

Vicious

Bench
If Benji's passes were flatter like they're supopose to be then everyone would be singing McDonnell's praises instead Benji made him look like an idiot with those sh*t passes. I felt sorry for Shannon today, he deserved better service than what he got.

I could give him the benefit of the doubt for the first one, but he should`ve learned from that and Benji`s ball was virtually flat and McDonnell definately should`ve been deeper for the second one.

Latest posts