What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Adolph and Boyd.

It might shock many to see me type thank you to the coach and captain of the Blues. It has been a true pleasure to see Boyd Cordner conduct himself while playing the role of sportsman. He is true 'Sport' (Good Sport) and deserving of the leadership conferred upon him. Congratulations for 2018.

Brad: What I said about Boyd is also deserved by yourself. You conduct yourself like a calm energy. Keep it up. Congratulations. Don't make a habit of winning OK?

OldPanther

Coach
It might shock many to see me type thank you to the coach and captain of the Blues. It has been a true pleasure to see Boyd Cordner conduct himself while playing the role of sportsman. He is true 'Sport' (Good Sport) and deserving of the leadership conferred upon him. Congratulations for 2018.

Brad: What I said about Boyd is also deserved by yourself. You conduct yourself like a calm energy. Keep it up. Congratulations. Don't make a habit of winning OK?

Cameron Smith is the one everyone calls Hitler. Keep up.

Hah. In more ways than one. I last worked on Sunday 29th April. I go back to work on Sept 2. I'm getting paid 8 hours per day, 5 days per week for the duration.

Yep. Life's pretty casual at the moment.

Latest posts