What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Benji

Sigurd

Juniors
What part of they did offer that and he rejected it do you not understand?????
Bunji jumper lept off the bridge but by the time he got to the bottom he remembered that he forgot to tie the rope around his feet.
Crashed and burned by his own accord.
Supercoach McGregor and marquee player Widdop actually pushed him not realizing the rest of the team was right behind Marshall, hurtling toward the bottom and that that did in fact include the two of them. Poor Benji. I could almost feel sorry for him. He has made a lot of money and has a media career which will probably also be well paid but I feel sorry for him for having to carry Widdop until this year when the weight became more than he could bear.

St Georgio

Juniors
What part of they did offer that and he rejected it do you not understand?????
Bunji jumper lept off the bridge but by the time he got to the bottom he remembered that he forgot to tie the rope around his feet.
Crashed and burned by his own accord.
Shhhh time for ur nap old fella.

Sigurd

Juniors
Tsk tsk tsk...all that time denying your identity, and here youve just gone and given yourself up. Poor Sigurdilevsky...
WTF are you raving about? I'm on the brink of blocking you too. Considering he has been carrying the worst regular first grader in the competition for 3 years (Widdop), he has been sensational. Not taking that fact into account, he was average to bad the first half year, very good to excellent last year and average to poor this year.

Old Timer

Coach
WTF are you raving about? I'm on the brink of blocking you too. Considering he has been carrying the worst regular first grader in the competition for 3 years (Widdop), he has been sensational. Not taking that fact into account, he was average to bad the first half year, very good to excellent last year and average to poor this year.
You have a Benji doll and Benji pyjamas don't you?

St Georgio

Juniors
I believe the KKK should cease to exist, it is a stain against the Red V, I hope the Dragons resign Benji!

Old Timer

Coach
Who have you blocked?
Obviously no one because you seem to respond to everyone.

Gareth67

First Grade
Too true Gareth
Thursday night Vas and all his alter ego's and various entities out on the grog.
If you watch carefully you will see Sigurd he is unmistakeable.

:) :) :) :) Hiccup :p :p :p :p Hiccup . . . . .

Was he the guy who was talking out of his orse ?

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
I think he's referring to me.

I made vas my bitch.

Apparently the new vas didn't want to play.
Time will tell SBD82.
The old I'm going to block you threat is just about the most enjoyable one but somehow they just can't resist.

Sigurd

Juniors
Who have you blocked?
Obviously no one because you seem to respond to everyone.

I demand you take your meds immediately!!!!!! You seem to have developed some kind of obsession and that just won't do at all because:

1. I am strictly heterosexual.
2. You are too old and obviously heavily medicated.
3. Most importantly, Gareth Widdop, the Dragons superstar captain and playmaker, will be jealous. You are not allowed to be obsessed with anyone but him.

I have blocked 3 people. Who they are is unimportant. You may not ask me again.

SBD82

Coach
I demand you take your meds immediately!!!!!! You seem to have developed some kind of obsession and that just won't do at all because:

1. I am strictly heterosexual.
2. You are too old and obviously heavily medicated.
3. Most importantly, Gareth Widdop, the Dragons superstar captain and playmaker, will be jealous. You are not allowed to be obsessed with anyone but him.

I have blocked 3 people. Who they are is unimportant. You may not ask me again.
And the countdown didn't even reach 0.

Sigurd

Juniors
The many faces of Vas and all the wonderful explosions

Keep taking your meds and just let it go. Marshall is leaving so once again we can look forward to Widdop being the main playmaker, just as he was before Marshall came on board.............. God help and have mercy upon the St George Illawarra RLFC and deliver us from the evil of McGregor, Doust and Widdop.

St Georgio

Juniors
images

I believed Old timer was someone of high regard and extremely influential so l decided to Google this great person, only to find this, I have better things to pull over!