What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You Cameron Smith

Thanks for being a key player in the best era of Origin football ever. That's all I'll say except for one thing:

Always remember - The only way that one gets Gold from Gould is, if Gould separates the Gold from U first. That's the only way to get Gold from Gould. The trouble for Gould is that he couldn't separate the Gold from U Cam, it is integral to ya mate.

Keep ya chin up mate, you're ten times the bloke your critics are.

STORM.99/07

Bench
CAM SMITH is the G.O.A.T . As a Storm supporter I have been so lucky to watch Cam play week after week. there is no better nrl player. I am so happy he has retired from rep footy so he can concentrate on playing for Storm.

blaza88z

Coach
Cam has some big decisions to make, he can either become a referee, a media personality or an accountant, all of which he has significant experience in.. particularly the latter

After getting sin binned and now suspended he probably realised he needs to ease up on workload so he can spend more time on being the referees boss.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Thanks for being a key player in the best era of Origin football ever. That's all I'll say except for one thing:

Always remember - The only way that one gets Gold from Gould is, if Gould separates the Gold from U first. That's the only way to get Gold from Gould. The trouble for Gould is that he couldn't separate the Gold from U Cam, it is integral to ya mate.

Keep ya chin up mate, you're ten times the bloke your critics are.

what do you get when you get a 6ft stack of SHIT and add to M(elbourne)? You get SMITH.

Good riddance see you later

Canard

Immortal
His chicken wing/grapple tackling, wrestling moves, playing of referees, being the CEO and blatant bias towards him is why I just can’t respect him. And let’s not forget his salary cap rorting.

Great player but I will only remember him for his negatives. Good riddance.

Bad News for you.

He isn't retired

Meth

Staff member

dafuq?

isaiah

Bench
His chicken wing/grapple tackling, wrestling moves, playing of referees, being the CEO and blatant bias towards him is why I just can’t respect him. And let’s not forget his salary cap rorting.

Great player but I will only remember him for his negatives. Good riddance.
At least he won two premierships during the last decade or more of storm dominance

Latest posts