What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you, Captain Gal

President Trump

Juniors
Best ever to wear the black, white and blue. A giant of the game whose leadership inspired everyone around him for club, city, state and country - so much so that superstars chose to sign with cash-strapped Cronulla just for the chance to play with him. Singlehandedly carried Cronulla during the dark days of 2009-2012 and inspired a premiership win. Snapped the NSW losing streak in 2014 with his 80 minute stints in the front row in the Origin cauldron being the single biggest reason why NSW was ever anywhere close to beating Qld during their golden era. First forward picked for Australia. Won a World Cup.

Greatest and toughest lock in the history of the game. If only he had discovered his hidden talent for goalkicking earlier in his career, he could have been one of the top pointscorers too.

Thank you, Paul Gallen. The game will miss you.

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach
Best ever to wear the black, white and blue. A giant of the game whose leadership inspired everyone around him for club, city, state and country - so much so that superstars chose to sign with cash-strapped Cronulla just for the chance to play with him. Singlehandedly carried Cronulla during the dark days of 2009-2012 and inspired a premiership win. Snapped the NSW losing streak in 2014 with his 80 minute stints in the front row in the Origin cauldron being the single biggest reason why NSW was ever anywhere close beating Qld during their golden era. First forward picked for Australia. Won a World Cup.

Greatest and toughest lock in the history of the game. If only he had discovered his hidden talent for goalkicking earlier in his career, he could have been one of the top pointscorers too.

Thank you, Paul Gallen. The game will miss you.
This is excellent work. I predict that it will make some significant waves.

Wizardman

First Grade
Example of what bird brain??
Einstein, you inferential comprehension needs some work.....lol.

Your comments are an example of SOMEONE WHO IS CELEBRATING A DRUG CHEAT! In the vast majority of sports, Gallen would have got a two year ban for his cheating.

Generalzod

Immortal
Einstein, you inferential comprehension needs some work.....lol.

Your comments are an example of SOMEONE WHO IS CELEBRATING A DRUG CHEAT! In the vast majority of sports, Gallen would have got a two year ban for his cheating.
Really you couldn’t even spell Kogarah right when you where in the Shark forum and my comprehension needs work lol

Wizardman

First Grade
Really you couldn’t even spell Kogarah right when you where in the Shark forum and my comprehension needs work lol
I couldn't give a f**k on how to spell the name of your shithole home ground for a few years. Your fans will need to know how to spell it for their gps as they don't travel further than five minutes away from their district usually....lol

Generalzod

Immortal
I couldn't give a f**k on how to spell the name of your shithole home ground for a few years. Your fans will need to know how to spell it for their gps as they don't travel further than five minutes away from their district usually....lol
Whatever makes you sleep at night