What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Again For 09/10...

Cupid Stunt

To all who have contributed to this forum this season I thank you for making it a good place to waste some time & learn some things. The broad cross-section of teams supported mean it's often quite easy to get info about other sides without having to search all over the place. Also we continue to keep growing & attracting worthwhile posters & not the eejits which keeps this the best part of LU! :lol:

To the old heads that have been around a few years (some of us since the begining! :crazy:) & to those who have just started reading here I hope to see you all back next season in your new Eagles jerseys...

yeah i agree.
the posters in this forum are by and large informed about the game and can express opinions without having to result to petty stupidity.

there are no scraps in this scrapbook.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Cheers. I've enjoyed the forum and butting heads with a few. It's all part of it. The NFL sparks debate like no other IMO. I love it as do many of us here.

Enjoy the Super Bowl.

Mhartew

Juniors
It has been good this year, I've learned a whole lot more about the game and it was good to have discussions about it with people that had watched the games. I now have a greater appreciation for the game, the strategies, and the level of showmanship/atmosphere that make the game great.

The NFL is now my number 2 spectator sport behind League.

Gengis Khan

Juniors
Hey peoples, new guy here. A mate told me about this site, I look forward to discussing football with all of you

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah thanks to everyone, really good bunch of posters on this forum and a good Mod.

Now bring on the Superbowl!!

awesome season. Fantasy Football as well as the constant debate has kept me well interested in the forum this season. I remember in seasons past that this place was deserted as hell during the off-season, wonder how it will be this year!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Have had a blast this year chatting to you guys about the NFL, im about to settle in with a few brewskis and a phone in hand to order my pizza, and see the Saints SMASH the colts :D

But its not all over, i know ill be keeping a very close eye on all things NFL leading up to the Draft and Free Agency. So many questions still left to be answered for so many teams

I think even uncapped, this year shapes up to be one of the most interesting post seasons in a while. We've got big names like Peppers and Marshall likely on the move, the QB situation in Philli is still yet to be played out and a host of other moves i expect in the rosters, and then the draft.
Looking forward to it :D

Cupid Stunt

Hey peoples, new guy here. A mate told me about this site, I look forward to discussing football with all of you

Hey Khan, if you are online today get stuck in to the SB threads. And be sure & get an early seat at the bar come pre-season in a few months. Eagles fans get drinks on the house the first hour, pint for the fella, white wine or a fruit based drink for the ladies... ;-)

awesome season. Fantasy Football as well as the constant debate has kept me well interested in the forum this season. I remember in seasons past that this place was deserted as hell during the off-season, wonder how it will be this year!

No doubt it'll be similar. It's through no fault though, once league season kicks off, & with no real NFL news about, it's inevitable. Keep an eye out though, there's always a few tragics trying to get a sniff of some news! :lol:

kurt faulk

Coach

without doubt this is the best forum i have the pleasure to read.

nowhere else can you discuss the whole nfl without having to sort through dickhead posts by dickheads.