What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Brian Once Again!!!

canteen worker

Juniors
Nice to note that Michael Witt was Sensational for Manly last night, kicked goals from all over the park and set up several tries. Defence was top notch as well.

Thanks Brian and Dennis for your contribution once again. Kylie and Hecks went very well also! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

No No thanks for taking him...really from the Bottom of our hearts we mean it. :lol: He will win you alot of games :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
listen here guys!!!

first and only warning if you want this thread kept open don't turn it into a shitt fight or I'll have no hesitation but to lock it, we have a fight club and this sort of topic would be best suited for there, however I believe we can discuss this in a more cival manner.

keep it clean!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
canteen worker said:
Nice to note that Michael Witt was Sensational for Manly last night, kicked goals from all over the park and set up several tries. Defence was top notch as well.

Thanks Brian and Dennis for your contribution once again. Kylie and Hecks went very well also! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

good luck to him, lets hope for your sake he shows more committment than he did at our club, in saying that we're quite happy with the players we currently have at this early stage.

In the Spirit of keeping it clean (as per eelavation)..hmmmmm

Micheal Witt is a great Player and we are sad to lose him we are just shattered (tears are rolling down my eyes).... Ohhhh whatever shall we do!!!! Damn those Manly folk they outsmarted us once again. They have the best players and they really have a professional set up.

Lets all slit our rists now that the Great Micheal Witt can kick a goal from the sideline. WOW!!!!

3 cheers for Manly hip hip Hooooooray x 3

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Jake the snake said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If u really want to laugh at Manly have a look at some of there great defence from the weekends trial against the Tigers, Its like viewing Australias FUNNIEST home Videos

http://www.weststigersworld.com/

They are sh*t!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

no offence to Wests but they were pretty soft tries.

strider

Post Whore
Jake the snake said:

If u really want to laugh at Manly have a look at some of there great defence from the weekends trial against the Tigers, Its like viewing Australias FUNNIEST home Videos

Go Hodgie!

My god - u could drive 3 cement trucks through that hole in try 3....hodgie's christmases all came at once

Utey

Coach
He could be great at the beginning as he has something to play for. IMO he hasnt got the right attitude to do it consistantly over a long season. I knew Our other descent prospects wouldnt get a go with him here and Brian Smith knew what he was doing. I guess we will have to see by the end of this season if it was the right thing to do. IMO it was.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Look, Witt was and still is a good player and he as I've said in another thread could turn into a very solid 1st grader either that half or more likley 5/8.

However, in saying that from what I've seen of both Green and T.Smith they were performing better then Witt at the same level.

Parramatta were always going to lose at least one of Witt, Green and Smith and as of right now I have no doubt the lesser of the 3 was released thats not saying that Witt is a bad player just not as good as Smith or Green.

I have not seen Marcus Perenara play as yet so I'm not sure where he fits into everything.

mickdo

Coach
strider said:
Jake the snake said:

Go Hodgie!

My god - u could drive 3 cement trucks through that hole in try 3....hodgie's christmases all came at once
And then Marshall (I think) throwing dummies left right and centre to stroll over :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garts

Bench
mickdo said:
strider said:
Jake the snake said:

Go Hodgie!

And then Marshall (I think) throwing dummies left right and centre to stroll over :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marshall didnt play.

Tim Smith seems to be getting some wraps, have Parra finally found the half they have been searching for??? Look forward to seeing him play.

Hopefully Manly can get more from Witt than Parra did, I think we can!!! "crosses fingers"

mickdo

Coach
Garts said:
mickdo said:
strider said:
Jake the snake said:

Go Hodgie!

Marshall didnt play.
Yeah, I didn't think it quite looked like him... so who was their number 7?

strider

Post Whore
More to the point, who was the extremely lame defender Scot Prince virtually ran into but made look like a complete nuffy when he chose to tackle the falling rain instead of the man with the ball? #-o

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
mickdo said:
strider said:
Jake the snake said:

Go Hodgie!

Someone is keeping up to date in their league...

mickdo

Coach
CliffyIsGod said:
mickdo said:
strider said:
Jake the snake said:

Go Hodgie!

Someone is keeping up to date in their league...
Please forgive me :roll:

Latest posts