1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Thanks coach season over 2019 .

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by J.moz, Jul 5, 2019.

1. J.moz

J.moz Juniors

Again you coach the most famous club in rugby league history. And you give us fans and members a season of shame .No excuses this year we have had enough of embarrassing years under your coaching .

2. RedVDragon

RedVDragon Juniors

Well said. McIdiot said I have the team I want to win the comp. yeh right he does but he can’t coach.

3. 2010

2010 Bench

I thought after last season we would be top four, unfortunately it looks like bottom four

WoyD4LWoy, hazzbeen, sco22 and 2 others like this.
  4. This Year?

This Year? Coach

If we have "small wins" every game we could win the spoon.
    Thanks Paul, Mary, merkin or whatever endearing nickname you want to be known as.

5. dino1

dino1 Juniors

SACK MCIDIOT

6. St George 1977

St George 1977 Juniors

Mac idiot doesn’t have the brains to win a comp.

7. SBD82

SBD82 Coach

Oh look, a thread where I can vent my frustrations about Mary.

So glad this thread was started. It’s exactly what this forum has been lacking.

WoyD4LWoy, Dragons4me, mbk78 and 6 others like this.
  8. Warabrook saint

Warabrook saint Juniors

You tell that no hoper like it is moz

WoyD4LWoy, sco22 and Gareth67 like this.
  9. Warabrook saint

Warabrook saint Juniors

It was that delusionery game at suncorp that fooled everyone

WoyD4LWoy, 2010, mbk78 and 3 others like this.
  10. The Silverdale Phantom

The Silverdale Phantom Bench

When your only hope is that McDonald will come back to kogarah without a warrant for his arrest and extradition back to Queensland, things are mighty hard.

The saints forwards are considered by the rest of us as a meek and cowardly lot.

They frighten opposition mascots, gear stewards, ball boys and the odd psychotic cheerleader but that’s about it.

Sorry Mary, the dream is over.

WoyD4LWoy, hazzbeen, TruSaint and 2 others like this.
  11. Warabrook saint

Warabrook saint Juniors

Mary’s dream is just beginning.....he's rolling in it......and there's no one guna get him out jackass

WoyD4LWoy likes this.
  12. The Silverdale Phantom

Once he’s sacked in a few weeks, no one should worry about his future income.

There’s plenty of vacancies for an “excuse whisperer” for the coaches at the bottom of the table.

Seibold really needs some training and help to sound sincere when his team are nothing more than lentil latte sipping muppets.

He’s had a fair innings, but the surrender of you blokes last week, a lack of anything approaching focus and concentration, means he’s lost his powers to creep into your players heads.

Gotta feel for you.

13. Warabrook saint

Warabrook saint Juniors

If he's gone in a few weeks I'll shout you beers for a year.......but sadly ol mate you're guna die of thirst

14. Belta

Belta Juniors

That’s how I’m feeling. From starting with a fair degree of positivity and enthusiasm to becoming mostly disinterested. Im already not looking forward to the rest of the season. It’s just not the results, it’s the media, the commentary, recruitments, one sided officiating, I can’t see my enthusiasm for the NRL gaining momentum any time soon.

The last example being the commentary on the weekend. When Nicholls was hit with a blatant shoulder charge fatty when on and on about how could it possibly be a penalty, then minutes later the a Host penalty and nothing said from anyone except how “Melbourne always find a way to win” [due to them being such a professional outfit]. Nothing about how it was a cruel way for dragons to lose.

WoyD4LWoy, sco22, getsmarty and 2 others like this.
  15. The Silverdale Phantom

I was listening to abc radio today and it’s clear he’s on the outer and finding himself more isolated after every loss.

The record over the extended period of his management was deemed as somewhat ordinary.

If the powers that be are worried about loyalty issues, they can create a new position for him.

The most certain thing after being appointed a coach is being fired. Coaches life expectancy isn’t that great.

WoyD4LWoy likes this.
  16. dragon thomo

dragon thomo Juniors

The issue we have the season never started. The same will be for the next 2 years if we keep McGregor there. The worst part of it is that we sucked in with the odd win as we do have quality team minus a quality fullback.
    I have never been so dissapointed with my club as it is getting to a stage i dont want to even watch them play because the players have to put up with crapy selections gameplans and bech rotation.

17. Crush

Crush First Grade

PAUL after we finish this season.
    "Yeah look it was a tough year with Jack being sanctioned and then our club captain and playmaker being out for most of the season. Add to that multiple injuries to key players we never really got going in 2019.
    We are really positive about 2020 though and feel that we have the right balance to challenge for a top 8 finish"

18. Gareth67

Gareth67 First Grade

That certainly applies to any other coach in the NRL or all other sporting codes , but most unfortunately our Mary has the life span of a cat - that being 9 lives and he is not going anywhere until our decadent board goes .

19. Saint_JimmyG

Saint_JimmyG First Grade

Where’s the Mark My Words Thread? Even though the season’s not officially over...not technically anyway...it would be interesting to revisit those early year fearless predictions.

Gareth67 and WoyD4LWoy like this.
  20. Old Timer

Old Timer Coach

On the outer????
    He hasn't been asked a tough question and not a word to be seen re him being under any pressure whatsoever.
    He has 2 years to go and will see them both out which should just about see us out as well.