What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to the Balmain Boys

teecee

Juniors
Sorry men,

Just found this forum but I must say thank you to the old Balmain supporters (in their old jumpers) who were at Campbelltown for the game against Easts. There was a Premier League game on before the main and they were cheering loudly for the "Magpies" and "Wests'. as if it were almost their favourite. As an old Magpie, thank you gentlemen, you showed the true spirit of rugby league, comraderie and hopes of better things to come for the joint venture.

Bench
Welcome champ not everyone on this site is pro Wests and Balmain,probably better if you don't go there.I am with you on this one as an old Magpie I follow the Balmain PL and junior teams now,there are future stars in both clubs juniors,if we can just hang on to them.

Gobbso

Juniors
G'day TeeCee, welcome to the Fightclub :lol: always good to see another Black and White brother join the ranks.

magpiemax

Juniors
Is this the same TeeCee from the 'Magpiesnest'forum???????? ;-)
Should come here more often with other fellow TIGER supporter's like Yappy. ;-) :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Ahhh, the Balmain boys, you gotta love them............."lollylegs!!..lollylegs!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

tigerdan

Juniors
Gobbso said:
G'day TeeCee, welcome to the Fightclub :lol: always good to see another Black and White brother join the ranks.
add orange to that, he/she is a wests tigers supporter

Latest posts