What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to Woodgers and Bay72

hrundi99

First Grade
Raiders 2005 said:
Nah Famous was Marketing

Memberships was someone else.....remember... #-o

Yes but the membership program should be managed by marketing.

It is essential.

:|

Boing Boing

Juniors
We no longer need to have a discussion.

It's interesting that this is a public forum in a country which values freedom of speech yet we cannot discuss anything here anymore. very sad.

BAY72

Juniors
I don't see why we can't mention her name. :?:

what's the issue.

any way, some mor echnages at the club and once again new year new Marketing managers.
some one should do a poll on ho long they are expected to last in the possition. :lol:

Nah, The new guy has done pretty well sofar, and I expect him to do alright this year. 100% better than all the marketing managers to date.

but till the club starts supporting their supporters. there will always be problems and the club as a whole will never get ahead.

hrundi99

First Grade
As part of my Sports Marketing course this year I have to do an internship with a sports organisation for 2 days a week in the second half of the year.

I was very close to asking the college to formally ask the Raiders for a position on my behalf. The wife even agreed for me to do it.

But I decided against it. The commute would have screwed around the rest of my work and study. Bit of a shame really.

Looks like I may end up at the Tiges or the Eagles. :shock: ;-)