What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That afl fella that rode his bike for charity

Big Sam

First Grade
Legend, well done champion. The human race needs more like you.

Well said. Did the equivalent to the Tour de France without rest days (and drugs :p).

99.9% of them down there are rotten but it's nice to see at least one top bloke.

gUt

Coach
Great to see the inclusive and welcoming world of NRL giving a deserved shout out to someone from the invading barbarian horde.

Big Sam

First Grade
Shane Crawford's his name isn't it? He was raised in NSW so that might explain why he isn't a turd like the rest of the Victorians.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Shane Crawford's his name isn't it? He was raised in NSW so that might explain why he isn't a turd like the rest of the Victorians.

Yep, I had a look, I will look when something deserves looking at, I get pissed off enough as the next fella sometimes with all the bs deep in sport. Well done Shane Crawford.

Munro_Mick

Juniors

But schooled at Assumption College down at Kilmore (just north of the city).

Finley is well below the Murrumbidgee Line so he's a pseudo victorian.

btw - 3 years ago (2010 for your benefit) - Crawf did a walk from Adelaide to Melbourne for Breast Cancer Awareness.