What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That is Why you DON'T Pick Players The Media Wants!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Fair dinkum Slater was horrid, missed tackles, bombed tries, hopeless returns. Prince to 5/8, hunt to Fullback thanks and Tate can get stuffed as well.

Munky

Coach
Slater was fine.

Whoever was playing fullback for QLD would have been smashed.

Shorty

Staff member
Slater has issues,what the hell is it with fullbacks and confidence issues.
His form at the Storm couldn't be denied and there was no telling how he could have played tonight.
So you're wrong.

But Hunt needs to return to that spot next game.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Wrong..his prancing across field was shocking, his returns were poor..we won't mention his pass with a TWO man overlap that went into the f**king crowd!

RABK

Referee
Ahhh Lockyno1... the only person that can unite NSW and Qld on Origin to a common cause...

f**k OFF LOCKY.

Sood

Juniors
I thought he was fine- he had a good run, almost a try.
Not his fault he got smashed.

Wouldn't say he played great, but he was far from horrid. A different fullback woulda yielded the same result.

lockyno1

Post Whore
His form at the Storm couldn't be denied and there was no telling how he could have played tonight.
So you're wrong.

Well we agree, I told you the same thing when the team was announced. Hunt is a better REP fullback.

Raging Rabbit

juniors
Thurston was sh*te!!!!

f**k PoTATEo head off, Prince to half, Thursty to 5/8 and Hunt to Wing.

Yes, Tatey played well but I'm over compensating the belief that Thurston is one of the best in the world.

Bullfarking sh*t he is on tonights performance - Wallace flogged him.

f**kin pissed off - I managed to get even money.

Parra Guru

Coach
Slater???

Oh... that pussy at the back who would only run the ball back himself when he was in space.

What a joke.

perverse

Referee
locky... f**k. i mean just... sh*t....

slater makes a curving run, breaks the line and he's a hero. makes a curving run and it works out poorly, he's the villian.

QLD played as well as NSW allowed them to tonight, and slater was a marked man from minute 1. he got absolutely smashed.

Shorty

Staff member
The blame lies on everyone not just one person,Thurston had no support he's not superman ffs.

beave

Coach
"Tate played well?"

That f#$ker was woeful tonight. I was praying his pi$$ ant neck would give up on him so we don't have to put up with him in game 2.

spider

Coach
So you're wrong.

slater went ok, actually comparative to the rest of the soft performance the team put in, he went better than ok

i agree on hunt to fullback - that way he wont get smashed as bad as he did tonight

spider

Coach
The blame lies on everyone not just one person,Thurston had no support he's not superman ffs.
i disagree

you guys should be blaming one person - mr bellamy

he shut his super stars and the rest of the QLD team down before they warmed up

Charlie124

First Grade
Slater was sh*thouse tonight, soft returns and no support play.

Hunt was completly useless as a 5/8. Putting big hits on forwards is fun to watch for a while but he has the attacking skills of a front rower, get him back to fullback ASAP.

where was Cam Smith? did he play tonight? maybe he missed the bus to the game, deadset Thurston looked like the only one with a clue in attack, he cant do everything and it showed tonight in the lack of support he got.

Apey

Staff member
Shorty you lay into Slater but stand up for Thurston? :?

Same problem really, I thought they both tried their best but were rubbed out of the game by NSW defence. However in saying that, Slater did throw a shocker or two.