What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That Time Is Coming

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Probably the worst possible thing that could happen to the Rabbitohs, looks inevitable at this stage. Souths are also put in a very unfair position over SHOULDER GATE. No team wants to lose possibly the best forward the game has ever seen, but no team can afford not to replace him either and time is on no ones side. Nov 1st is open market day and if Souths don't know one way or the other before then, they will be very seriously restricted in the player purchasing area. Every good player probably has a fair idea already where they are heading to after their contracts expire, if anywhere. If Sam's shoulder is gone, someone please make a decision soon. In saying that, I hope his shoulder is fine and he plays on. I also hope I win Ozloto even if I forget to buy a ticket. IMG_20191028_084017.jpg