What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That Will Not Do!!!!!!

redv13

Bench
He looked very uncomfortable to me!!!
I mean, I’m no doctor but the holding of his arm and look of pain made me think perhaps we should take him off!!!
Am I nuts for thinking this?
FFS!!!!!
He was injured! Get the poor bloke off you muppets!!! What do these coaches do!!!?
Incompetent bunch of morons.
I’m talking about the coaches, yeah that’s right, the blokes that fail to get them defending, attacking, following instructions like don’t have a BBQ!!!!
Can’t even recognise when a bloke needs to come off injured. Muppets!!!
Over the whole season, not directed at you redv13.
Hard to argue with you mate and I know it’s not directed at me. Pretty much sums up our season. Time to focus my energy now on death riding the Sharkies right out of the 8!! Cmon on Manly, rip these bastards a new one

We’ve had a total of 120 minutes of decent football against quality opposition…

80 minutes against Parra
First half against the Storm.

That’s it. In 20 rounds of league (inc a bye).

Other games have been victories against weakened/weak opposition or losses against all manner of teams from the top to the very bottom… sadly most defeats have been poor efforts from us. Getting flogged by the last place Dogs just says it all really..

Half our club thumbed their noses at the coach, the club, Covid protocols and favoured self-interest…

No excuses. This season has been a farce. Never been less proud of my club. Ever. I don’t find anything about this season acceptable. If you can, good luck to you.

I can understand those looking for positives..I can’t.

Last edited:

blacksafake

First Grade
He looked very uncomfortable to me!!!
I mean, I’m no doctor but the holding of his arm and look of pain made me think perhaps we should take him off!!!
Am I nuts for thinking this?
FFS!!!!!
He was injured! Get the poor bloke off you muppets!!! What do these coaches do!!!?
Incompetent bunch of morons.
I’m talking about the coaches, yeah that’s right, the blokes that fail to get them defending, attacking, following instructions like don’t have a BBQ!!!!
Can’t even recognise when a bloke needs to come off injured. Muppets!!!
Over the whole season, not directed at you redv13.
Unfortunately the damage was most likely already done. To be honest I didn't see it but did notice he didn't take the last drop out & hung back in the fullback position.