What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thats it i am finished

Stake Removed

First Grade
I am finished, thats it we are a disgrace we have over paid players out there, dumb players out there, players who should have been dropped ages ago but they still get picked.

And to see us losing to a team we never lose to is a joke, i have had it i am out of here

shadowboxer

First Grade
Good year to go like bustards and clear out the joint - I loved the hate over the last few years when loyal posters were turned on for daring to verbally bash Chad. And loved his performances tonight - he stunk.
Not alone out there but his lame butt performances are Piling up.
Enjoy

snout

First Grade
Good year to go like bustards and clear out the joint - I loved the hate over the last few years when loyal posters were turned on for daring to verbally bash Chad. And loved his performances tonight - he stunk.
Not alone out there but his lame butt performances are Piling up.
Enjoy
Good point shadow...clear out the joint.

Feefs
Chad
Sharon
Johnson

We have 4 'leadership group' names who wouldnt get a serious offer from NRL clubs if put on the open market.
Unless you count Titans.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Leadership group - ones who have been round the traps for a number of years with some street cred- like most old solid employees of any government department n or the like.
No sizzle, no spunk and no punk.

Most disappointing for mind is Johnson - I expect more from him. Chad I’m used to being rubbish and woods would be up there with one of our worst signings.

Hopefully if and when we return to wooloware to play in a few yeara time, we have made some tough decisions and culled hard... on yeah and we haven’t merged via the V’landys project or playing out of Perth

taipan

Referee
Yep our defence as Zorba would say was plasticine. 0-3 not a good start for the year.Duges played his part, as did as usual Graham.Benji has still got it for an old bugger.

But in every sporting tale there is a bright side.

Storm (wrestling experts )got ravaged by the Raiders
The Broncos confirmed their Donkey status.
The Dragons getting done ,by everyone's second fave team the Warriors.

If players are shagged by the speeding up of the game ,they'd better do more conditioning.