What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That's Tops

Freak

Juniors
I have never experienced a greater footballing moment than Saturday night against the Bronco's.

For any Parra fan out there - Do yourself a favour and get up to Suncorp Stadium in 2004 and watch the MIGHTY EELS go round.

On a guestamet, of the 27,000+ crowd a good 10,000 were Eels supporters.

Suncorp is without a doubt THE BEST football stadium I have been too. You are that close to the action and the noise is scary. I would hate to hear it come origin.

To witness the effort and commitment from our boys was awesome.

Damn proud to be an EEL!!!

Eelectrica

Referee
I was there and loved every minute of it. It really is a great stadium and will be even better next year when the get the playing surface sorted out properly.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I wasn't at the game.......i viewed it on fox!!, but i'll say this it was magnificent to see such a strong Parramatta contingent at the game!!......i listened to 2gb while viewing the game & they also commented on the terrific Parra support!!,

It's great to be associated with a club like Parramatta when you know there are so many of us everywhere in Australia.......even Perth!!!,

Stagger eel

Staff member
If I'm wrong please correct me.

But how's this for a stat!! It was the first time we beat the Broncs at Suncorp/Lang Park.

When we first Played them back in 88 at Lang Park we were not only beaten on the scoreboard! but Queenslands hometown hero Eddie Ward beat us to a pulp.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
If I'm wrong please correct me.

But how's this for a stat!! It was the first time we beat the Broncs at Suncorp/Lang Park.

When we first Played them back in 88 at Lang Park we were not only beaten on the scoreboard! but Queenslands hometown hero Eddie Ward beat us to a pulp.

No your right.......the first time we have beaten them at Suncorp/ Lang park!!,

I remember the 88 game.....i was only about 8 or 9 but i had it on video for many years!!, just another chapter in Parra's forgetable 88 season!!.....i actually wen't to the Parra vs Manly game at Parra stadium that year.....rd 3......64-12 to Manly

Latest posts