What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the 2nd worst half in the comp

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Chad has really exceeded expectations over the past month or so to the point of being one of the form halves of the comp. Really starting to take control of the side. Gave Seggy a gobfull when he put that ball into touch about 30 out with 2 to go. Effectively gave the Pennies the field position of a 7 tackle set which was dangerous given what Cleary and Jimmy are capable of.

txta2

Bench
You'd all be giving it to him if they lost. Lucky penriff blew those 3 chances he gave them in the last 5 minutes.

ghoti

Bench
Owned the game and has been for the best part of the year, can't believe the flack he cops on here. We're lucky to have a very good and underrated half back imo, he's not treated as much of a threat by the opposition and he uses that to his advantage...he was making half breaks and putting people away all night.

His combination with Brailey is very strong, seems to falter a little bit when Seg comes on and the service slows. Lost his way as a result midway through second half but took control and owned the result in the end.

(And f**k me our repeat sets must be right up top of the league thanks to the Chad!)

PJ

First Grade
I was a big critic but he has been great the last few weeks.

Really hope he can keep it up for 2 more this year

txta2

Bench
8.37mins to go, misses field goal, then knocks it on
3.25mins to go kicks the ball into panthers legs no tackle recount
3.20 does not receive ball , to far away Segyaro kicks out 2 metre gain
0.56 secs to go, kicks shallow bomb down Mansours throat
Any other team would of put them away

I love your style

Big Bloke

Juniors

You do realise there was 70 mins before this don’t you?

Card Shark

Immortal
Obviously Hunt is the worst.

He should’ve demanded that ball on the last in the last minute & booted the f**k out of it.

Quigs

Immortal
Obviously Hunt is the worst.

He should’ve demanded that ball on the last in the last minute & booted the f**k out of it.

Oh well there is always nek year. At least Benny got to have a real good belly laugh at the Creepin Jesus Bennett and the Donks. (psss I know I did and tell youse what I am still laughing.)

Has anyone checked on the well being of Soup.

sharkman73

Juniors
Has definitely made me eat my words. Probably the best halfback in the game over the past month, has been outstanding!

txta2

Bench
You do realise there was 70 mins before this don’t you?
Yes, that was when he threw the hospital pass to Moylan and gave them another set of 6 when trying an impossible play at the ruck by attempting an intercept on their 4th tackle.

Latest posts