What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE 3500+ CLUB

Earl

Coach
You need to add more contributions to the superthread IMO. After all you did start it.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Chicken_Hunter said:
Ur all f***en idiots. I hope you all get cancer and die.

That's a stupid thing to say CH, do you wan't me to post pic's of my late cousin who died of cancer??, i have some great pic's of when the he was 31 kg and when the cancer got into his face.

Seeing a loved one die of cancer is one the worst sites in this world, i wouldn't curse it on my worst enemy.

Earl

Coach
Oh of course I have no life. Theres no bloody way you can post on LU and lead a normal life :roll:

NPK

Bench
Why is there an obsession with the number of posts we have made??
Seems terribly geeky to me to brag about having made an arbitrary "milestone" number of posts.

Z

Juniors
i agree NPK.
i see post counts like this-

1 000 - really need to get out more
5 000 - REALLY need to get out more
10 000 or more - virgin alert
20 000 or more - never left their houses

:p

Poida_Raider

Bench
realistically he has 15000, and that would suggest to me, yeah.. i agree with Z to a degree, but not entirely..

but honestly, sitting on your arse all day writing replies in a forum is not cool in the grand scheme of things. coming on for half an hour a couple times is different!!