What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 700 Level - Home of the Ginger Jesus.

Valheru

Coach
Probably our best performance of the season TBH.

We were right in it to the end on the road against a good Steelers team.

nick87

Coach
I wasnt to upset with that. I've come to terms with the fact we're a bad football team so keeping it pretty close and being unlucky with a call like above is considered a good result for me right now

Hopefully when the WR get healthy we'll get better, with the Dak injury, it's wide open now.

But yeah Nate Gerry sucks a tremendous amount of arse.

Valheru

Coach
We are probably favourites to win this division with the Dak injury which is a massive lol

If we are in any way serious we should be winning at minimum 4 of the 5 remaining division games and if we can scratch and claw to 2 wins against BAL/CLE/SEA/GB/NO/AZ then we finish on 7-8-1 which will probably be enough to win this awful division.

shiznit

Coach
I wasnt to upset with that. I've come to terms with the fact we're a bad football team so keeping it pretty close and being unlucky with a call like above is considered a good result for me right now

Hopefully when the WR get healthy we'll get better, with the Dak injury, it's wide open now.

But yeah Nate Gerry sucks a tremendous amount of arse.
I know just sometimes different environment and different chemistry can make a big difference...

but I don’t know what was up with Agholor in philly but he’s been a revelation in Gruden’s system.

f**king makes massive catches and f**king catches everything!

I think having Ruggs scaring the shit out the DB’s over the top and with Waller dragging in all the LB’s and Safeties it’s left a nice big spot for him to thrive.

nick87

Coach
Not many bright spots for us this year, but Travis Fulgham actually looks legit. They need to persist with him and keep him and Raegor on the field as much as possible to develop with Wentz

ill f**king fly to philly and riot if they start pulling snaps from Fulgham, Ward and Raegor and shove the rotting corpses of Djax and Alshon on to the park

Haffa

Not many bright spots for us this year, but Travis Fulgham actually looks legit. They need to persist with him and keep him and Raegor on the field as much as possible to develop with Wentz

ill f**king fly to philly and riot if they start pulling snaps from Fulgham, Ward and Raegor and shove the rotting corpses of Djax and Alshon on to the park
D Jax has quit on the team by all reports.

Carson was a bright spot. 80% of his line is out. He's throwing to Rookies. He ended up with 5 TDs and that could have been 7 if people didn't drop easy catches.

shiznit

Coach
D Jax has quit on the team by all reports.

Carson was a bright spot. 80% of his line is out. He's throwing to Rookies. He ended up with 5 TDs and that could have been 7 if people didn't drop easy catches.

young Mailata has looked better and better each time I’ve seen him.... that’s surely a positive as well for you guys...

Valheru

Coach
The team, especially Wentz is improving week by week. The last 2 performances were reasonable against very good teams.

With Dak gone, our division is so bad that we will probably still win it if we can get mildly healthy on offence.

3 division games in a row coming up now (2 x NYG and DAL) with a bye chucked in there as well.

nick87

Coach
I... i dont want to win the division
I think a super stinky 5-6 win season and missing the play offs is really what this team needs

we've been holding on to aging vets for a while now hoping to get back to the SB. It isnt happening. It wont happen. Now is a good time for the franchise to really cut some dead weight, and get the cap in order and build again.There is A LOT of peices here

Wentz, Sanders, Mailata, Raegor, Fulgham, Hightower, Goedart when he's back.
Get Wallace, Parks and Taylor on the feild as much as possible and just commit to youth. Give Josh Sweat as many snaps as we can

the last thing i want from this season to end up sneaking into the play offs and getting blasted in week one behind pushing out what's left in the tanks of of Djax, Alshon, Peters, Ertz,etc

Just let Dallas eek this shit home, get blown the f**k out and who knows, maybe we land a Waddle/Chase level WR to pair with Raegor going forward

Valheru

Coach
I think a super stinky 5-6 win season and missing the play offs is really what this team needs

we've been holding on to aging vets for a while now hoping to get back to the SB. It isnt happening. It wont happen. Now is a good time for the franchise to really cut some dead weight, and get the cap in order and build again.There is A LOT of peices here

Get Wallace, Parks and Taylor on the feild as much as possible and just commit to youth. Give Josh Sweat as many snaps as we can

the last thing i want from this season to end up sneaking into the play offs and getting blasted in week one behind pushing out what's left in the tanks of of Djax, Alshon, Peters, Ertz,etc

Just let Dallas eek this shit home, get blown the f**k out and who knows, maybe we land a Waddle/Chase level WR to pair with Raegor going forward

The problem is, 6 wins may see us win the division lol

Haffa

I agree with all that. The only problem I have is I don’t want Dallas or NY to win it either. Lol

Haffa

Why call a draw to the side your 3rd string lineman is standing when he's been struggling all night?

Haffa

Intercept and cross field pass aside Wentz is doing just about all he can with this line.

Valheru

Coach
Wentz has certainly come good since the first couple of games.

He is getting the best he can out of the rest of the offence.

nick87

Coach
Is it too soon to fire Doug?

i think we just have to write this year off

the team construction was poor, that’s on Howie
The coaching and play calling has been abysmal, that’s on Doug
The qb play has been erratic and frankly not good enough, that’s on Wentz

but those 3 dudes have enough runs on the board imo to just write this year off, and run it back next year... however, 2022 we could conceivably get out of the Wentz deal for not that much dead money... so if next year is more of this, I certainly think it would be time to thank Doug and maybe even Howie for their time, clean house and let the new guys make a decision on wentz

this has been as ugly as any year in Philly that I’ve been a fan of. This is worse than later stages AR era

Latest posts