What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The AFL Debate

The Colonel

Immortal
Considering that some of you lot rate making the top 32 of a tournament as the best ever acheivement in Aussie sporting history I wouldn't criticise too much.

fish eel

Immortal
The Colonel said:
Considering that some of you lot rate making the top 32 of a tournament as the best ever acheivement in Aussie sporting history I wouldn't criticise too much.

:sarcasm:

miniHINDY

Juniors
Gronk said:
What a f^cking rabble that game is !

I can't believe how many times they knocked it on.

umm there is no rule about "knocking it on". Aussie rules is about sharing the ball, not that selfish individualism that League brings.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
miniHINDY said:
umm there is no rule about "knocking it on". Aussie rules is about sharing the ball, not that selfish individualism that League brings.

Last I checked this is League Unlimited not a bunch of men wearing singlets and short shorts jumping on each others backs determined to be on top and not cop the bell end of the other player Unlimited, so scram off or go to the AFL thread.

benoir91

Juniors
afl is possibly the worst sport of all time, the game has no rhytm, its painful to watch and if you cant kick a ball theres no hope for you.

in league if u cant kick a ball thers an array of otehr ways you can contribute to the game.

f**king AFL

miniHINDY

Juniors
afl is possibly the worst sport of all time, the game has no rhytm, its painful to watch and if you cant kick a ball theres no hope for you.

in league if u cant kick a ball thers an array of otehr ways you can contribute to the game.

f**king AFL

This homophobia seems systemic within league circles. Curiously so for a sport which puts such great emphasis on homo erotic rituals such as the scrum.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

f**king AFL

so is ignorance

Mark Blake barely gets kicks and he's one of the best rucks in the AFL

sooperdooper

First Grade
I dont mind AFL..i mean boring to watch on TV but a great day to head to if your heading to a game!
fun to play as well....