What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The AFL Debate

jimmyo

Juniors
This thread needs more Fui

0,,5664742,00.jpg

carson

Juniors
Mind you when you sit down with a few beers to watch an AFL game there is a good hour or so of extra drinking time, that's almost a whole six pack, got to admire them for that.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
AFL is a embarrassment to all fair minded Australian's everywhere, it should be banned for the safety of our children.

strider

Post Whore
omg - u guys r as bad as a pack of victorians (which as we all know is one step worse than a pack of queenslanders) ..... I thought us civilized new south welshmen were above this whole footy code silliness

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm sick to death of AFL, every 5 mins that sh*t gets jammed down our throat's. They get a leg up in the media with shady deals paying for favourable coverage, look at the way Hayne was hung out to dry??? when Didak goes on a joy ride with a murderer we hardly heard boo.

Blokes like Cousins, Carey and Ablett are absolute scum, and are gods in Melbourne. It's a third rate sport played by 4th rate human beings. Run by a scumbag dictator, AFL does not want to co-exist with RL it want's to wipe it out. We blitz it in the ratings week in and week out but they get a tv deal dwarfing our code. Go figure :?

MRJUCY

Juniors
I'm not a single code person I love league & football & other sports too but I can't watch that Mexican rubbish it's such a scrappy game it's like watching kids sport. It gets far too much media attention here considering how few people care.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It sounds like the argument a "fair-minded" person would use. Top of the class for you, young man.

If you like AFL so much then f**k off to bigfooty, seriously, this is a Parramatta forum, not a f**king AFL forum, the vast majority in here dont give a flying f**k about AFL.

Actually just f**k off altogether to Melbourne, maybe you might meet Clarkey and like hit it of or something...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If you like AFL so much then f**k off to bigfooty, seriously, this is a Parramatta forum, not a f**king AFL forum, the vast majority in here dont give a flying f**k about AFL.

Actually just f**k off altogether to Melbourne, maybe you might meet Clarkey and like hit it of or something...
Bingo!! give that man a new.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

Not trying to put you down, but I believe you have a NFL sides logo as your avatar.

sportive cupid

Referee
Wonderful thread with some interesting,thought provoking responses. I particularly like the ones which bring into question the sexual preferences of key AFL players and officials as a way to argue the lack of validity of the code.

Also like the ones which demonstrate to young posters like Mini how an arguement is best wagered on the net(with homophobic references and expletives)

And of course can't forget Ron with his classic response tot a hard question;-)

A comment though boys. Following from an earlier theme in this thread-LEFTIST SPORT.If you really want to get serious and demonstrate your leftist leanings,then the sport for you is NEtball.Colloectivism on the sporting field.No player can survive withoput the support of their team mate -Teams are really TEAMS and not individuals
That is all

sportive cupid

Referee
I'm sick to death of AFL, every 5 mins that sh*t gets jammed down our throat's. They get a leg up in the media with shady deals paying for favourable coverage, look at the way Hayne was hung out to dry??? when Didak goes on a joy ride with a murderer we hardly heard boo.

Blokes like Cousins, Carey and Ablett are absolute scum, and are gods in Melbourne. It's a third rate sport played by 4th rate human beings. Run by a scumbag dictator, AFL does not want to co-exist with RL it want's to wipe it out. We blitz it in the ratings week in and week out but they get a tv deal dwarfing our code. Go figure :?

LOL ,didnt see Hayne on Enough Rope:lol: