What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The AFL Debate

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why would Hayne be on enough rope??? it's not like he is a cokehead woman basher or anything.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Imagine Denton asking Hayne what happened,
"so Jarryd what i happened" "some bloke fired a gun at me and i sh*t myself and ran" end of interview.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so..........

anyone watch the St Kilda V. Western Bulldogs game last night ?

I guess not

hineyrulz

Post Whore
LOL -how did you know about Didak's "ride with a murderer" anyway?
No reason :eek:
tagpic721.jpg

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Wonderful thread with some interesting,thought provoking responses. I particularly like the ones which bring into question the sexual preferences of key AFL players and officials as a way to argue the lack of validity of the code.

Also like the ones which demonstrate to young posters like Mini how an arguement is best wagered on the net(with homophobic references and expletives)

And of course can't forget Ron with his classic response tot a hard question;-)

A comment though boys. Following from an earlier theme in this thread-LEFTIST SPORT.If you really want to get serious and demonstrate your leftist leanings,then the sport for you is NEtball.Colloectivism on the sporting field.No player can survive withoput the support of their team mate -Teams are really TEAMS and not individuals
That is all

yes mum;-)