What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Andrew Gordon Dragon's Staff,Player's and Supporter's Self Help Thread ™

Qapm

Juniors
I'm offering my services to the Dragon's Board and WIN Corporation to help improve the mental health of our supporters and staff during this trying time and if / when there is an inquiry into the death of a once great and proud sporting club, this self-help forum is proof that you always had and will always have the Dragon's best interests in mind.

For the first post I'm going to start with Coach Paul McGregor:

Paul - despite the whole Eazy-M thing I do have respect for you but you are rapidly losing it. Not many people could take a Dragons team from nothing to semi-final. That, and I do believe you are basically a decent person, I want to help. Problem is, it has been all downhill from there and you have a disturbing tendency to project your failures onto others.

I don't think you've hit bottom yet so some shock therapy is in order. Check out my man, Wes Watson:

You may ask, what does a physical fitness instructor that survived ten years of strife in the brutal California prison system have to offer me and the NRL? I'm glad you asked. Just watch the video Prison Fights - Can't Win Em' All at:

Wes has no issue admitting HIS mistakes were the cause of one of his most embarrassing moments. He even ADMITS that it was his actions that caused one of his cellmates to snitch on him. Mary, I know you are in a high stress and high pressure world but I'd the pressure of the California prison system has ultimately given Wes self awareness.

Mary - first step in your next press conference is to stop blaming external factors and admit where you went wrong. Sure, the external factors all played a role but we all know it. Just want you to admit it. Unfortunately, this is not about a road to recovery and the Dragons will revisit the finals again. They will never do so under your tenure BUT this is about salvaging respect and at the end of the day we can say Mary gave it his best.

If Wes can do it, so can you.

Attachments

• Wes watson.jpg
    Wes watson.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Qapm

Juniors
This second post won't win me any popularity points but I want to help the die hard Dragons fans out there. Believe me, I love the Dragons, our history and culture but the current state of affairs is too much for my soul.

The only way forward is to understand where we are and only then can we move forward to a positive outcome.

Homework for this week is to study the topic below:

Qapm

Juniors
Third in this series is for the players. You are in a rough spot and currently I can't see a way out of this mess. In the meantime we have teamed up with the Visionary Women organization and my personal spiritual adviser Sadhguru to bring you the positive video.

Qapm

Juniors
OK - this thread is definitely not popular but I must labor on. Today's outreach effort is to the Dragons fans that showed up to the Eel's game. If you are one of the heroes that put up the Fail Mary and other positive signs, this does not pertain to you as you are living in the reality based universe. For the rest of you it's time to learn about the Sunk Cost Fallacy:

https://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/how-the-sunk-cost-fallacy-makes-you-act-stupid.html

Time to invest your time, money and emotions into something more positive than a failing organization. Do something positive next home game like bring more Fail Mary signs.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
OK - this thread is definitely not popular but I must labor on. Today's outreach effort is to the Dragons fans that showed up to the Eel's game. If you are one of the heroes that put up the Fail Mary and other positive signs, this does not pertain to you as you are living in the reality based universe. For the rest of you it's time to learn about the Sunk Cost Fallacy:

https://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/how-the-sunk-cost-fallacy-makes-you-act-stupid.html

Time to invest your time, money and emotions into something more positive than a failing organization. Do something positive next home game like bring more Fail Mary signs.

and this should get me thru to half time, at least.............

Article-Ultimate-Best-Gin-and-Tonic-Cocktail-Recipe.jpg

EBGo643U0AAKpn-

merahputih

Juniors
I'm offering my services to the Dragon's Board and WIN Corporation to help improve the mental health of our supporters and staff during this trying time and if / when there is an inquiry into the death of a once great and proud sporting club, this self-help forum is proof that you always had and will always have the Dragon's best interests in mind.

For the first post I'm going to start with Coach Paul McGregor:

Paul - despite the whole Eazy-M thing I do have respect for you but you are rapidly losing it. Not many people could take a Dragons team from nothing to semi-final. That, and I do believe you are basically a decent person, I want to help. Problem is, it has been all downhill from there and you have a disturbing tendency to project your failures onto others.

I don't think you've hit bottom yet so some shock therapy is in order. Check out my man, Wes Watson:

You may ask, what does a physical fitness instructor that survived ten years of strife in the brutal California prison system have to offer me and the NRL? I'm glad you asked. Just watch the video Prison Fights - Can't Win Em' All at:

Wes has no issue admitting HIS mistakes were the cause of one of his most embarrassing moments. He even ADMITS that it was his actions that caused one of his cellmates to snitch on him. Mary, I know you are in a high stress and high pressure world but I'd the pressure of the California prison system has ultimately given Wes self awareness.

Mary - first step in your next press conference is to stop blaming external factors and admit where you went wrong. Sure, the external factors all played a role but we all know it. Just want you to admit it. Unfortunately, this is not about a road to recovery and the Dragons will revisit the finals again. They will never do so under your tenure BUT this is about salvaging respect and at the end of the day we can say Mary gave it his best.

If Wes can do it, so can you.
Straight swap: Wes as high performance coach next year and Mary to prison for crimes against humanity.

Latest posts