What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Annual Boarding of a Bandwagon from the Penrose Station

Leber

Bench
Raiders. When they go, the Cowboys. But I doubt either will win.

I just dont want to see the Panthers or Storm win but we all know one of those 2 will.

We have an 8
Panthers
Cows
Sharks
Eels
Storm
Roosters
Bunnies
Raiders

I normally support team with most Kiwis.
Eels with the longest time since premiership, add Raiders to no NRL premiership win.
Cows, Sharks with only 1 to their name.

TheDMC

Bench
Hard to see the Panthers losing from here. Parra a chance if they can sneak past the Cowboys.

I'll be barracking for whichever of Parra/Cowboys make the GF.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
The Sharks have really f**ked me in multiple tipping comps. Tipped them both weeks of the finals and will also miss bonus points later on because I had them tipped as grand finalists from mid-season.

Out of the remaining teams I'd like to see the Eels do well. The Cowboys are possibly the most likeable team from a neutral perspective, but they have had more than enough luck in the finals, with the 2015 miracle and their charmed run through the 2017 finals. I think the Eels are the better team but playing in Townsville might be a bridge too far.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Hard to see the Panthers losing from here. Parra a chance if they can sneak past the Cowboys.

I'll be barracking for whichever of Parra/Cowboys make the GF.
I reckon the only way Penrith doesn't win the GF is if they lose this weekend. I can see Souths beating them, but I can't see Parra or Cows in a GF. Not many Cows players still there from 15 and the Eels have that Warriors 2011 'got to lose one to win one' (even though we hardly won a game, let alone a premiership over the next decade) feel.

Latest posts