What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Art Of War

ruthless dragon

Juniors
After yesterdays devastating win by the Dragons, I thought that this week I am going to conduct a little Physch warfare of my own.:D.

I live in Wabbit territory not far from Redern Oval so I thought i would wander down this morning and see what mischief I could get upto.

So I get there too late for this mornings wabbit run, instead, count my blessings, they are all in the grandstand holding a
press conference:cool:

Rubbing my hands mentally, I wandered into the middle and sure enough a big pressie meet and greet was under way,

Mmaybe 30-40 people and there's Sutton and a couple of other bunnies and there was my target Sammy boy being interviewed by the journo from the sunday footy show 10 in the bin so while being ruthless in the pursuit of doing all I can to get the Dragons back on top.
I respectfully waited until they finished their interview and as soon as Sam and the journo stood up I looked Sammy in the eye and punched the air and yelled a rebel yell "Go the Dragons" turned and walked off to a sound of stunned mullets:p

I plan 2 more visits:D

While am here Mann to 5/8 he is similar to Widdop in mindset and showed he can kick.
Love to see JDB play though not concerned if he doesn't the 2 young guns and Latimore will do us proud.
Lomax the sharp shooter for goal duties.
McGregor to show his wily ways.