What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The back button

SaintPeter

Juniors
Sorry to interrupt the discussions threads but I'm having trouble with my back button / arrow (on the Front Row Forums etc webpage).
It wont take me back (one page), so I have to keep logging out of the site and going back in to continue reading.
Just wondering if anybody else is having the same problem, and how do I fix it ?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sorry to interrupt the discussions threads but I'm having trouble with my back button / arrow (on the Front Row Forums etc webpage).
It wont take me back (one page), so I have to keep logging out of the site and going back in to continue reading.
Just wondering if anybody else is having the same problem, and how do I fix it ?
Ctrl + alt + down arrow

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just click on one of the links.

There are various links to pages, or the forum you're looking at, or the main forums link at the top. It's about navigating your way around using the links. You don't have to use the back arrow and you certainly don't have to log out.

The back arrow is an inefficient way to navigate because the page you are trying to get back to will often be receiving new queries/posts and updating on the server.
I sometime have the same issue & need to press the back arrow twice or quickly
You can do this, but as said there are better ways to navigate the forums.