What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The battle for 4th

Valheru

Coach
3 games to go and 3 teams on equal points.

Who gets it?

Looking at the draw I am going with parra

KOMORI

Juniors
Could come down to a show down at BankWest for 4th spot...

I think 5th is possibly a better spot for us: a home semi at Brookie would be awesomesauce!

Valheru

Coach
Could come down to a show down at BankWest for 4th spot...

I think 5th is possibly a better spot for us: a home semi at Brookie would be awesomesauce!

Wouldn't you rather a free hit at Melb and then a home semi?

SBD82

Coach
This is going to be very interesting to watch.

I couldn’t be arsed looking up who is playing who, but on form I’d have to think Manly.

KOMORI

Juniors
Jesus. Tough run for Manly.

It’s in their own hands I guess.
Very tough run, but I’ve got a fair amount of faith in my team: they play like a “Manly” team again.

I think we’re a solid chance at 2 out of 3, and it’s not inconceivable that we can win all 3.

Either way, I’m proud of what Manly have achieved this year, and certain that nobody *really* wants to come up against us in the semis..

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I played with the predictor earlier, and surprisingly I had Parra giving 4th a red hot go. I had them playing to cling on to it against Brisbane in a couple rounds time.

Bandwagon

Staff member
This is going to be very interesting to watch.

I couldn’t be arsed looking up who is playing who, but on form I’d have to think Manly.

Form wise for the back half of the season ( so round 13 on ) both Manly and Parra are 7 wins from 9 games.

Lol@souffs are 3 from 9

Round 25 at wankbest is looking a lot like it'll be the decider, though in saying that, if either Manly or Parra is gonna inexplicably fall apart for no reason, it'll be Parra.

SBD82

Coach
Form wise for the back half of the season ( so round 13 on ) both Manly and Parra are 7 wins from 9 games.

Lol@souffs are 3 from 9

Round 25 at wankbest is looking a lot like it'll be the decider, though in saying that, if either Manly or Parra is gonna inexplicably fall apart for no reason, it'll be Parra.
For some reason I’m still not convinced by Parra. There’s a part of me that is fully expecting them to fall over.

I don’t think it’s a logic thing, more that they have such a long history of being awful that I can’t quite wrap my head around them being a top 4 side.

Latest posts