What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beefcake Thread

sportive cupid

Referee
I was going to call this something else but feared I may get banned.
This is where all the girls can come to talk about the guys with the biggest ...... and the best....... and which one we would like to ......
Not being a particularly technical person I can't begin with a pic of my choice but hope that some of you girls can do that for me.
:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :p :p :p

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Here's one to get you girls started...

%203beefcake.gif

EeLs ChIcK

Juniors
Now this is my kind of thread, what better way to fill in the long, often boring, off season?

Now, how could anyone go past John Morris? :p

Suitman

Post Whore
parrot said:
if we're gonna talk about cock sizes, i can only compare et and brad drew

Only compare them with who??????
(have you been peeking again?)

Anyway, I thought we were supposed to be talking about beef curtains!! :oops: :shock: ;-) :D

Suity

Rylesy

Juniors
malignant cupid said:
I was going to call this something else but feared I may get banned.
This is where all the girls can come to talk about the guys with the biggest ...... and the best....... and which one we would like to ......
Not being a particularly technical person I can't begin with a pic of my choice but hope that some of you girls can do that for me.
:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :p :p :p

That's my girl!!!! :D Damm proud of you MC...

Rylesy

Juniors
slippery eel said:
malignant cupid said:
slippery eel said:
i thought i was bad. :lol:

no girls post here though.
what do you reckon I am SE?
:-k w

sorry i didn't know!. what are you trying to achieve with this thread?.

Well see you guys have Norks threads, and which is better blondes or brunettes..... well it is about time us girls have a thread for ourself........ so guys..... Hmmm Go Away! :lol:

noosa-eel

Juniors
I'm with Eels Chick...did any of you see John Morris on the footy show in the sexiest man in league...mmmmm looking good Morrie.. :roll:

EeLs ChIcK

Juniors
noosa-eel said:
I'm with Eels Chick...did any of you see John Morris on the footy show in the sexiest man in league...mmmmm looking good Morrie.. :roll:

Finally someone backs me up, thanks noosa eel :) :D !!

This thread seems to be seriously lacking beefcakes, lol, there are more guys here than girls...